If money was no object....

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: If money was no object....

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:36 am

oooooh
Pockets would all be lovely WN I adore the geisha and mermaid one Gracie has and would dearly love more but that would be plain silly as pt is under way but I don't like them to be pooped in :roll: so I would have a few BG for poops :oops:

Fitteds would be DnF's, HL, FF all gorgeous soft OBV.

Nights would be
Wildchild
WN minkee outers although we don't have any of those
I adore the Dreamscapes they are so beautiful but not really absorbent enough, it is a shame but they haven't been worn in weeks :(

When I sell off Gracies day nappies I am going to get her a gorgeous OBV duvet cover to match her pillow case from HL x

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:05 am

rhead wrote:
pinksalmon2001 wrote:
rhead wrote:For pockets, nothing beats Wee Notions (we have a mix of OS and sized, 17 or 18 I think),

When Lili potty trains please please can I buy any of your GN SS ones? - I love your dragon and i'm sure there must be others in there!

:giggle: There will be a bit of a feeding frenzy, thinking I can start a car fund for her :hohoho:

Unfortunately I've winnowed out most of the GN stuff, being "too boyish" is one of my most often used excuses for finding stuff to sell to feed the fluff monster within :oops: ...

:giggle:

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby smilinglou » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:19 pm

everything.... and it would change every week because of pure lovely nappy greedyness ha ha, I learn new things all the time so there would be a bit of everything, then I'd give the ones that didnt work out or I got bored of away, and I wouldn't even employ someone to wash them for me because I enjoy it lol! :giggle: :lol:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat