woohoo me to!!

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Weenotions!

Postby HighlandMum » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:10 pm

Tis exciting isnt it :wine:

I ve had new csp from them but have my first new WN nappies on order just now, 2 night nappies :D

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:40 pm

dawnsmummy wrote:
nappynutter wrote:
dawnsmummy wrote:Sorry, no point to my post really, just excited as I've never had anything from WN before, but discovered that the WNNL BTP fits Dawn! :shock: :wine: so ordered one, and an XL wrap :mrgreen:

Eek, you know Suzanne has taken the one size NL off the shop now?

Enjoy it. :wine:

Aww, no?! I got one of the plain bamboo seconds.
But, I guess if the BTP fits dawn, then the Large should surely. Not that we really NEED anymore nappies :giggle:

:wine: to having the dispatch email but I don't know if the large would fit, as I find the onesize NL sizes a lot bigger than the sized Roxy wears there large WNSS (same design as NL I think) but on the onesze NL she has to have it poppered down to the middle setting where I was expecting her to have it on the large one :-? Hopefully someone has both a L WNNL and WNOS that can compair them for you.

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:42 pm

:wine: :wine: :wine:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:42 pm

bryc1 wrote::wine: to having the dispatch email but I don't know if the large would fit, as I find the onesize NL sizes a lot bigger than the sized Roxy wears there large WNSS (same design as NL I think) but on the onesze NL she has to have it poppered down to the middle setting where I was expecting her to have it on the large one :-? Hopefully someone has both a L WNNL and WNOS that can compair them for you.

I tried a WNSS L on her at Kirsty's and it was nowhere near :giggle: It they were another inch maybe on the wings it would have fit. :(
Oh well. Maybe number 2 will be more 'normal' sized :hohoho: At least with the next one i'll know about WN from day one, instead of finding it when they're 2 :giggle:

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:46 pm

dawnsmummy wrote:
bryc1 wrote:
Oh well. Maybe number 2 will be more 'normal' sized :hohoho: At least with the next one i'll know about WN from day one, instead of finding it when they're 2 :giggle:

Yes and just think of all the embroideries they will have to choose from then :giggle:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:53 pm

bryc1 wrote:Yes and just think of all the embroideries they will have to choose from then :giggle:

ARgh! I'll have to start picking them NOW!
I'm bad enough at the moment! Poor Beth is trying to help me pick for some longies for Dawn and I'm being a terribly indecisive customer :oops: :hohoho:

My avatar
nappynutter
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nappynutter » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:18 pm

I have a WNOS. I've only used it a couple of times so it's in perfect condition. I wasn't planning on selling it but would be happy to if you wanted it. It's a special edition flutterby fluff bamboo velour one. Let me know if you are interested and I'll get a photo for you.

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:22 pm

nappynutter wrote:I have a WNOS. I've only used it a couple of times so it's in perfect condition. I wasn't planning on selling it but would be happy to if you wanted it. It's a special edition flutterby fluff bamboo velour one. Let me know if you are interested and I'll get a photo for you.

Nooo don't tempt me :hohoho:
What are the max measurements hun? :oops: :giggle:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat