hf1

poppers btp?!

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

poppers btp?!

Postby smilinglou » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:56 pm

I really dont see how this will work; Lily is 3 months old and suddenly we don't need to use the poppers at all to adjust the rise on her bumgenius pockets which are supposedly meant to be btp, how will they last till potty training when she seems to be growing out of them?! Unless I'm expected to potty train at 4 months :giggle: :giggle:
Is this a phase of baby size? :babyrolleyes: She was 14lb 3 about 2-3 weeks ago

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: poppers btp?!

Postby 123princesssammie » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:03 pm

is it due to chunky legs :giggle:

if so then i wouldnt worry as once they start moving around they loose that chunk and start to thin out so you will soon find yourself poppering up the front rise poppers again xxx

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby shoogah01 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:09 pm

I found the same with my DD at about that age and she is long and chunky. they do have fit issues with BTP nappies for as while but once they start getting mobile through crawling and walking they slim back down again so the fit gets better. As long as she is still fitting without leaks then I wouldn't worry about it

My avatar
Saskia
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Saskia » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:11 pm

We also have to have most of our btp nappies on the highest rise setting now, as Freya has such chunky thighs that they cut into her legs otherwise! She'll be 3 months on 2nd April!

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby smilinglou » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:47 pm

aww so it's down to the thighs again he he well I'm glad she's not growing out of them then lol, the only leak we have sometimes is due to bumgenius' naff elastic but all the other nappies are fine

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:43 pm

don't worry, Ben is nearly 2 and bg's fit him fine with growing room :wink:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat