How to start selling nappies on a website/small business

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

How to start selling nappies on a website/small business

Postby rachymoo » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:35 pm

Hello

Not sure if this is the right board to ask this on but it looked the most appropriate. Basically, I am shortly going to be setting up a small business selling napp cakes and other baby gifts (and will gradually add more things as I go along I suppose). I am also thinking of selling cloth nappies on there (because any way of getting more people interested in using cloth is good, right?). But I have no idea how I’d go about doing it – is it best to contact the manufacturers directly and ask them how I’d start selling their nappies? (obviously I’d have to decide which ones I’d like to sell as I couldn’t possible stock them ALL, lol).

I am very new to it and have never done anything like this before so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Rach x

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: How to start selling nappies on a website/small business

Postby zoeyboo » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:49 pm

Hmmm you might be better off posting on the WAHM area as they will have been through the set-up etc so should be better able to advise!

Lots of the WAHM nappy makers have links that say something like 'if you'd like to be a wholesaler' I know LLS for example says something like this.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat