hf1

Cloth fulltime and sleeping through!

My avatar
Orchid
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Cloth fulltime and sleeping through!

Postby Orchid » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:19 am

With my dd she was in cloth from 2 weeks old fulltime mainly in pockets and slept through at 5 weeks. Well we were a bit slow to start with my ds cause I initially wasn't going to do cloth so we only started when he was 6 weeks and went fulltime at 8 weeks when I had built my stash up enough. He was waking up every 2 to 3 hours and I had to change his sposie in the night otherwise I would find those horrible crystals bleurgh! And guess what happened 2 nights after we started fulltime? He slept for 7 hours solid! And now we get 12 hours with 1 feed after 8 hours asleep and he's only 9 weeks and ebf. :wine: And I am loving fitteds and wool this time.I can't wait till I finish my first soaker! :D

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Cloth fulltime and sleeping through!

Postby lazylexis » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:30 am

Yay to sleeping through!
Nathan was sleeping 11 til 5 at that age.it all changed at 16 weeks tho!wish he'd sleep longer than 3 hours at a time now.

My avatar
Orchid
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Orchid » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:54 am

Yeah I know the dreaded 4 month growth spurt. My dd did the same and stopped sleeping through then too. I'm just glad I can get some rest in before that starts up!

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Fayesmum » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:41 am

Faye was 11-6 till 6 months and it all changed around the time she was ready for solids :( And only now at 17 months is she down to waking just once or sometimes twice. She is ebf as well. We went through a stage where she was waking all the time and really long periods so swapped her back into sposies to see if made any difference and it did for a little while

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:24 pm

sleeping through whats that :hohoho: Actually I do remember such a time many months ago when we would get some sleep! Its not too bad actually Izzy only woke 3 times last night :roll:

We had sposies on for days 1-3 and I kept asking midwives how do i know if she had weed, :oops: I could never tell with sposies. Aaah the joy of getting home to lovely cloth YAY

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:52 pm

:wine: yay for sleeping cloth bums
Gracie started sleeping through at 5 weeks (she was bf at the time) and still loves her sleep now x

My avatar
jasmine b
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby jasmine b » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:13 pm

fin slept 6 hours straight from just after birth till about two months old and then .... well last night he only woke 4 times :wine: :wine:

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:58 pm

DD slept through from 11 weeks (was in cloth full time from 3 weeks old). She started waking in the night again about 5.5 months, and has been on and off for the last month - have never tried her in a sposie at night, would rather be up twice a night than put her in one and have her sleep through!

My avatar
leal123
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby leal123 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:21 pm

Yay for sleeping babies :hug: My 2 older ones didn't sleep through until 3 and 4yrs :roll: and they were in sposies :oops: Elliott on the other hand has managed it at 21m and he's been in cloth since 4m :wine: It's probably not down to cloth but I'd like to think so :wink:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat