hf1

What to sell.......?

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: What to sell.......?

Postby Miss_Purple » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:08 pm

50ftQueenie wrote:Ladies, I need some help because I am not being ruthless enough. :oops: :oops: :roll:

I I don't think I can part with my Ittis as DH loves them, one of my WCs is an aurora minky so that stays, the Magicalls are fabulous for naps or long journeys. Can someone please give me a virtual slap so I can get listing some bits in order to expand my fitted (and woollies obviously) collection? Thank you. :hug:

I'm not going to slap you, but I'll be the voice of reason!

Ittis - who cares what DH loves? unless he does more than 80% of the nappy changes then get rid!
WC aurora minky - get a fitted with an aurora outer instead!
Magicalls - use fitteds for naps or long journeys, much more reliable than any pocket I've ever tried.

there you go :wink:

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:11 pm

I want more fitteds but can't bear to part with any weenotions or ittis :oops:
it's so hard :hug: :hug: :hug:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:15 pm

Miss_Purple wrote:
50ftQueenie wrote:Ladies, I need some help because I am not being ruthless enough. :oops: :oops: :roll:

I I don't think I can part with my Ittis as DH loves them, one of my WCs is an aurora minky so that stays, the Magicalls are fabulous for naps or long journeys. Can someone please give me a virtual slap so I can get listing some bits in order to expand my fitted (and woollies obviously) collection? Thank you. :hug:

I'm not going to slap you, but I'll be the voice of reason!

Ittis - who cares what DH loves? unless he does more than 80% of the nappy changes then get rid!
WC aurora minky - get a fitted with an aurora outer instead!
Magicalls - use fitteds for naps or long journeys, much more reliable than any pocket I've ever tried.

there you go :wink:

Oooo you're good! :giggle: You need to come and give us lessons in decision making! :wink:

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:20 pm

:hohoho: I'm not that good - I keep buying stuff on impulse that I either don't need or doesn't suit DD, then having to sell it on again! But I am trying to keep my overall stash down and think about what I really use a lot! Like you I'm changing over from pockets to fitteds and wool so I'm going through the same process, but don't have anywhere near as many pockets as you!

Just had a browse through your post but nothing tempts me - phew!

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:26 am

Why don't you get rid of some of the ittis in the colours you can take or leave ... I just got rid of 1/2 of mine as I didn't really 'need' them all ... keep a few for when DH is doing the changes.
Same for any other mass produced nappies ...
I culled these recently and now have about 80% WAHM which I am happier with :D they are more 'special' iykwim and I always reach for them 1st, although it's nice to have a few workhorse (I don't mean WC's :giggle: ) for days when they have an upset tum or something (I use my bamboozles for Rufus' every other day morning poo explosions!) or easy to use ones for grandparents, babysitters, childminders etc.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat