hf1

Slimmest nappy?

My avatar
JennyWren
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Slimmest nappy?

Postby JennyWren » Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:02 pm

That is insane! I'm with Steph, let's start a poo police force!! I would shudder at putting a pooey disp in the bin, though I know that is exactly what MIL and my SIL's do. And they think I'm the cranky one...?!
For me, I turned a point after labour when I was no longer shocked by gore and bodily substances!! Really, there is no getting away from it with babies. My son was in disps as I knew nothing about cloth 10 years ago and there were some really evil leakages from those, with mustard splatters up to the neck and all over the clothes.
How do these people cope, they must pick the baby up with tongs and hose them down.

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:34 pm

Not a lot you can say to that kind of logic Steph. :roll:

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:16 pm

Itti Bittis are quite slim, but very expensive so no easy to have loads of them :( i always buy a top/dress in dds regular size then bigger size in trousers, its no problem! if she gets bought wee outfits that come with bottoms, i use slimmer nappies under them. everything else is fine. i also find Dunnes quite good...not sure if the mainlannd has Dunnes...? Primark not too bad either. Adams Kids is terrible for cloth bums - buy separates!!

tights on a cloth bum are hilariouas though heehee :D xx

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat