hf1

That didn't last long!! lol

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: That didn't last long!! lol

Postby nic1 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:42 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:Have you seen the silver bamboo velour Ali?

I like the bamboo velour topped pads, not got a wn one of them but would want a differnet colour to Silver myself. :D

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:44 pm

babyroo wrote:Just trying to decide what to have for the inner, I don't want fleece so I'm thinking baby blue velour or maybe just bamboo.

DH has just seen me looking and told me we don't need anymore blah blah blah. I told him that it would only cost a few pounds by the time I sold it after PTing, and he was drinking more than that in beer which is much more wasteful. Haha that tld him, he's gone away now ;)

Either inner sounds like it would go well, the one in the pic i copied looks to have baby blue inner. Glad you told dh, beer is much much more wasteful than nappies! :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:47 pm

It doesn't help though that as soon as I decided not to buy any more nappies for at least a week someone brings out lovely new ones. I have bought far too much recently so am trying really hard not to buy some lovely new Weenotions nappies. Love that turquoise flower print one too. :D

babyroo wrote:Just trying to decide what to have for the inner, I don't want fleece so I'm thinking baby blue velour or maybe just bamboo.

DH has just seen me looking and told me we don't need anymore blah blah blah. I told him that it would only cost a few pounds by the time I sold it after PTing, and he was drinking more than that in beer which is much more wasteful. Haha that tld him, he's gone away now ;)
:lol: :lol:

My DH is exactly the same, he spends more on drinking and smoking than I do buying new nappies! :x

I'd go for velour. The silver bamboo velour sounds lovely.

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:51 pm

Silver bamboo velour sounds perfect. I did see the pads last week actually, I agree Nic, not good for hammocks but fine for nappy.

aaargghh batteries are running out in the keyboard, must change them as I have to keep re-typing as half the letters are missing.

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:56 pm

Ooopps it's been ordered! I've not got any hammocks at the moment, maybe next month :D

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:58 pm

babyroo wrote:Ooopps it's been ordered! I've not got any hammocks at the moment, maybe next month :D

Oppsps never mind, at least you or should i say katie will benefit!! Dh only briefly benefits from beer!! More wasteful i think than your purchase!! Look forward to pics Ali when you get it........what inner did you go for? :D

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:02 pm

I asked if I could have silver BV, and if it would look good with the print :D Or if the blue velour would look good.

I definitely agree about the beer, a few bottles here and there soon add up.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:08 pm

So will it be a suprise one then in the end or will Suzanne let you know before she makes it up! :D

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:11 pm

I hope and think she will let me know. I'm sure she'll be reading this soon enough and let us all know ;)

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat