hf1

That didn't last long!! lol

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: That didn't last long!! lol

Postby nic1 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:18 pm

Personally if i had the choice i think i would go for silver bamboo velour as think that would work really well with the design.... :D

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:25 pm

nic1 wrote:The 'i am not buying anymore nappies' comment i made a few days ago!! Hahhahahaha just who was i kidding!! lol :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Just been browsing WN like you do (silly idea of mine to just browse!!) wasn't it? :roll:

I have bought this, down as a boys nappy but think it's definitely unisex and it had gone down so that was what threw me!! Can't wait to get it now, an instock one too! Yay

I've been eyeing that one up for a while too - especially since Suzanne said it might be possible to have fancy outers for night notions :shock: :lol: Only problem is that I am not sure Joshua would like to have a wrap :roll:

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:28 pm

Nic - how's the potty training going, and why are you buying more nappies at this point? Your going to need to have another baby, or heavens knows what you will get addicted to buying.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:33 pm

Rae wrote:Nic - how's the potty training going, and why are you buying more nappies at this point? Your going to need to have another baby, or heavens knows what you will get addicted to buying.

Potty training not going to be commenced for another few months now as Evie doesn't seem ready. After just 2 wees on the potty she then went backwards and won't even sit on it now....so we are waiting till Summer or at least the warmer months. I may just get one of those little toilet child seat things and some steps too and then we don't have the hassle then of getting used to the toilet after the potty has been mastered. But yes that really does have to be my LAST nappy...so ladies, no one else go tempting me please!! :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:35 pm

So then you aren't going to get a weenotions night nappy with the cotton fabric added to the outer? Being dry at night takes a lot longer than being dry in the day.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:40 pm

Rae wrote:So then you aren't going to get a weenotions night nappy with the cotton fabric added to the outer? Being dry at night takes a lot longer than being dry in the day.

I won't say 'never'!! lol :lol: :wink: :wink: :oops: :oops:

My avatar
trogette
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby trogette » Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:43 pm

My experience with co-sleeping ec-ing babies is that night dryness is much quicker than daytime actually...

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat