hf1

friday Night big bums!

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: friday Night big bums!

Postby indigosky2k » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:15 pm

Kacie is in a WeeNotions OS with lots of stuffing, due to the fact she is out peeing the Magic-Alls and I can't stuff them any more or they won't fit her and all my WNNN are either drying from being washed today or in the tumble dryer finishing off drying from Wednesday :x Anyway it's a pink minkee with geisha embroidery and I've put longies on over it. She is wearing her 'Do not disturb, princess sleeping' PJ top and her Winnie-the-Pooh sleeping bag.

Sleep tight little fluffy bums :hug:

My avatar
Orchid
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Orchid » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:24 pm

James is in his orange dyed WNNN and a preloved halobaby soaker over the top. He is wearing his merino kids nightgown that makes him look like wee willie winkee. And he is in his merino kids sleeping bag. Sleep well little babies x

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:26 pm

sam was in a well stuffed real easy but he did a huge pee so now he is in a whild child night nappy :mrgreen:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:32 pm

2climbingboys wrote:
Louise wrote:Katie is in her Pink/purple/grey Flutterby Fluff with Bugaboo Bottoms soaker and Next footless sleepsuit. Ryan will be wearing his Puddlekins Silent Nights with a Mink pocket as a wrap :oops: as I'm waiting for some fleece ones to arrive.

Louise - would you like me to post some of Toby's XL fleece soakers and wraps to you. You could just post them back when you are done with them? There would be no rush at all as Toby is dry (normally!) now.

That would be great, thanks. :hug:

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:34 pm

Tyler is in his robot embroidery wnnn with pumpkin pants fleece soaker and baby blue tigger pajamas with feet

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:34 pm

Rebekahs in her LLL night nappy with Lanavida longies & piglet top. Grace is in her bright rainbow bedbug with HO interlock soaker, next babygro & grobag.

Sleep well cloth bums!!

My avatar
ebonina
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby ebonina » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:36 pm

R is in a pink BBBH, wool soaker and spotty sleepsuit. I brought her down to :bf: before bed but she is terrorising one of the cats instead :babyroll:
Last edited by ebonina on Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:36 pm

Isaac is in his Green/yellow and turquoise Flutterby Fluff with Droopy doors longies :) Sleep tight little ones x

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:53 pm

Amber is currently playing in her cot :roll: refusing to sleep, wearing her Goodmama night nappy and Upsy daisy fleece wrap.

Please go to sleep soon and sleep well xx

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat