hf1

Where do you store your stash?

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Where do you store your stash?

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Tue May 04, 2010 12:20 pm

lol i have 2 3 wide drawer chest of drawers in the hallway plastic thingies they are (full of fitted nappies atm) erm, and in the lounge i have a 4 tier shelf that currently has-
1 wide drawer at the bottom full of workhorses, ie tots
2 baskets on top with liners, nippa's etc
next shelf up has 4 crates, need 4 more really :oops:
next one up has my night nappies all stacked then on top is newborn fluff, 4 crates.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue May 04, 2010 12:34 pm

2 sets of drawers (so 6 full drawers) that my lizard tank is on top of, then a whole shelf, empty bucket.... i do have about 150 though :oops:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Tue May 04, 2010 12:36 pm

Thankfully my stash is small and beautiful so I only need a couple of ladders to fit it all in. Plus one for my woollies of course and a chest of drawers :oops: . :wink:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue May 04, 2010 12:39 pm

Louise wrote:Thankfully my stash is small and beautiful so I only need a couple of ladders to fit it all in. Plus one for my woollies of course and a chest of drawers :oops: . :wink:

How many nappies do you have Louise???? I just did a rough count and have much less then i thought :wine: :oops: :cry: :hohoho:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Tue May 04, 2010 12:46 pm

charlibunny wrote:
Louise wrote:Thankfully my stash is small and beautiful so I only need a couple of ladders to fit it all in. Plus one for my woollies of course and a chest of drawers :oops: . :wink:

How many nappies do you have Louise???? I just did a rough count and have much less then i thought :wine: :oops: :cry: :hohoho:

I actually don't know. :oops: Probably about 60 but I have 18 on the way.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue May 04, 2010 12:48 pm

Louise wrote:
charlibunny wrote:

Ooooh what do you have on the way? I need to sell some of mine, getting sick of them.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Tue May 04, 2010 1:00 pm

charlibunny wrote:
Louise wrote:
charlibunny wrote:How many nappies do you have Louise???? I just did a rough count and have much less then i thought :wine: :oops: :cry: :hohoho:

Ooooh what do you have on the way? I need to sell some of mine, getting sick of them.

10 L DnFs - 1 print and 9 LWI BV and 8 toddler HLs - 2 dreamscapes and 6 todder fitteds, 3 with embroidery. Need to sell a couple of my M/Ls now though as they are on the tightest leg poppers. :cry:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue May 04, 2010 1:02 pm

18 on the way wow, how fab waiting for all that, we have clothing on the way mainly

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Tue May 04, 2010 7:08 pm

I just keep mine in a collapsable box from tesco. Very functional. I don't know how many nappies I have now but I could probably get 10 in a row and fit 2 row on the bottom and the another 2 rows on top of those so 40ish nappies and then the rest would be washing/drying.

Louise I loved seeing your pics of nappies in ladders, they look great. :wink:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat