hf1

Lo eating longies etc?!?

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Lo eating longies etc?!?

Postby peachy.moo » Sat May 08, 2010 4:59 pm

Please tell me i'm not the only one in the world with a child that insists on EATING her wool!! She literally pulls off the fluff & monches it!!!! :x

Turned round in the car today (dh was driving!!) & caught her as she nearly bit straight through a stitch on the bottom of her new crops!!!! :shock:

Don't want to stop using them, but they are far too beautiful to be eaten!!! :giggle:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Lo eating longies etc?!?

Postby megansmummy » Sat May 08, 2010 5:01 pm

:giggle:

Kieren doesnt eat his woolies :-? Thank goodness!! :shock: :hug:

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby shoogah01 » Sat May 08, 2010 5:05 pm

I have the same problem with the cords at the moment :giggle: Aimie just sits and chews, sucks and dribbles all over them, not nice at all :puke: thankfully I haven't seen her eat the fluff off them yet but I will be looking out for that now :nono:

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Sat May 08, 2010 5:06 pm

shoogah01 wrote:I have the same problem with the cords at the moment :giggle: Aimie just sits and chews, sucks and dribbles all over them, not nice at all :puke: thankfully I haven't seen her eat the fluff off them yet but I will be looking out for that now :nono:

Exactly the same here - Annabel just sucks and chews the cords all the time - have to tie them in a double bow so she doesn't undo them :roll:

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby peachy.moo » Sat May 08, 2010 5:09 pm

Yeah assumed the chewing the cord was normal enough- had to cut some shorter or wrap them around her back & tuck them in on themselves..... :lol:

But the fluff seems weird...... :-? Was trying to figure if it's the taste of the lanolin/ wash....

She eats my hair too so had to cut it all off..... :shock:

My avatar
rachel
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rachel » Sat May 08, 2010 5:20 pm

Yep, I've caught Evie pulling the bobbles off hers and eating them, in the back of the car :giggle: I have to keep on top of shaving them so they're bobble free :giggle:

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby peachy.moo » Sat May 08, 2010 5:35 pm

rachel wrote:Yep, I've caught Evie pulling the bobbles off hers and eating them, in the back of the car :giggle: I have to keep on top of shaving them so they're bobble free :giggle:

Gosh i'm glad i'm not the only one!!! :giggle:

These are new & bobble free though as well...

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Sat May 08, 2010 7:16 pm

dan does it too :lol: find them in his nappy the next day :puke: he sucks the cords too

My avatar
leal123
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby leal123 » Sat May 08, 2010 7:26 pm

No you're not alone I have another wool eater/sucker here :giggle: My Mum actually says, oh he has his edible trousers on again today :roll: He puts anything in his mouth and I have to watch him like a hawk. However his Dad does still chew paper :puke: :giggle:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat