hf1

If you were to give your stash an overhaul...

My avatar
emilymiller
Clothie
Clothie

If you were to give your stash an overhaul...

Postby emilymiller » Sun May 09, 2010 4:13 pm

... what would you get rid of and what would you replace with?

I think I'm a bit sick of Ruairi's nappies (pockets), but can only afford to dream of what I'd like to buy atm :hohoho: But still... planning is almost as exciting as buying, right?

So if you could change your stash completely, what would you get? And what are your recommendations for a very very very very heavy wetter? Any action pics too.... make me dream :yohoho:

My avatar
toryuk
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: If you were to give your stash an overhaul...

Postby toryuk » Sun May 09, 2010 4:14 pm

I wouldn't have so many BGs, don't get me wrong I do love them and they are SO practical, but they are a bit dull :giggle:
As for heavy wetters, haven't a clue! Tristan can wear a little lamb bamboo or a boosted bg overnight, we do have night nappies but only cos they're pretty! :hohoho:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sun May 09, 2010 4:20 pm

I don't think I'd change my stash at all, I'm very happy with it. I'd happily add to it though by buying more of what I already have :giggle: which is

Wee Notions Side Snap pockets
Dunk N Fluffs
Holdens Landings
Jimmy Riddles
Puddlekins Happy Days and Silent Nights
Fluff and Stuff
Wee Notions Night Notions
Flutterby Fluff

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Sun May 09, 2010 5:19 pm

Im pretty happy with what we have too, but we dont have that many so i would like more of the same, specially DnF and HL's :)

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Sun May 09, 2010 5:27 pm

I think I would change to fitteds with wool or fleece full time and sell off my pockets and AIOs/AI2s. I do love Kerr's ittis and wee notions though, so I can't go through with it :giggle: I'd buy more Holdens Landing day fitteds and Dunk n Fluffs for sure - not even fussy to try any other fitteds at the moment because these ones fit so well.

Kerr's not a very heavy wetter so I wouldn't know what to recommend to you :oops:

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Sun May 09, 2010 5:39 pm

I did an overhaul about 6months ago and sold some pockets and lots of fitteds which werent really fitting/working anymore and bought mostly new fitteds (F&S's and lots of HL's lol) and now have two full stashes (and then some :oops: ) which is awesome because she can wear wool & fitteds for several days if i want, or pockets and pretty clothes, whatever takes my mood. Where before she only really had enough fitteds for 1 maybe 1.5days and it meant i had to wait until the nappy wash (every 3rd day) before she could wear her woollies again!!

Now we have plenty she is in wool most of the time Mon to Fri as its super comfy and i find it really easy and practical. Never did i ever think i would be dressing my baby in woollies most of the time :giggle: Gotta love cloth!!

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Sun May 09, 2010 6:20 pm

I would have more sized nappies I think and some with funky patterns. Our pockets are bumgenius and coolababy, which work well for us, but aren't that great to look at.

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Sun May 09, 2010 7:33 pm

I had a stash overhaul when i was pregnant with Poppy, none of Noah's stash was really working for him as he'd become a rediculously heavy wetter and we were using pockets around 70% of the time. They just leaked constantly. I bought some heavywetter/night nappies for him along with more wool and haven't looked back. He wee's that much in the mornings that he wears T/S bedbugs and they're soaked in under 3hrs. He also has fluff&stuff, WNNL's and hollow oak night nappies. He then wears WNNN's overnight. I couldn't part with his trusty old greenkids though,they're great and have lots of space for boosting, should we need them.

Poppy is in wool to and i learnt from Noah not to go for only pockets so she has a lovely stash of pockets and fitteds. I mainly use HL fitteds and WNSS on her.

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Sun May 09, 2010 9:10 pm

i'd get lots more fitteds and nice fancy fitteds

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat