hf1

Toddlers and Larger Nappies

My avatar
daydreamer
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Toddlers and Larger Nappies

Postby daydreamer » Tue May 11, 2010 12:13 pm

Has anyone here got an older baby? We're growing out all our BTP's at the moment apart from our BBs and FBs and looking for some inspiration for larger nappies. Millie is 19 months and approx 26lbs though that's a guess and I really should go get her weighed again! I've got some more large muttaqins coming aswell as toddler holdens landing (though they still too big) at the moment. Any inspiration much appreciated :D

P.S i prefer pockets and AI2's really, need to be relatively quick drying as no tumble dryer.

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Toddlers and Larger Nappies

Postby Shaunie » Tue May 11, 2010 2:34 pm

I find UD large pockets very roomy indeed. Isaac is 20months old, weighs around 31lbs and he's wearing them on the tightest snaps (they're very stretchy too). He still fits WNSS & BBSS but I'd say UD are by far the biggest.

HTH :D

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Tue May 11, 2010 2:41 pm

Natalie is 33lbs and can just about still wear a pop-in (she's potty trained but insists on trying some of Ryan's nappies on sometimes) She's skinny though.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue May 11, 2010 2:44 pm

What about large Weenotions with the higher rise? UD nappies were quite roomy but aren't made any more. If you like fitteds dunkNfluff are roomy

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Tue May 11, 2010 2:48 pm

I have a few large UDSS & could possibly part with one or 2 or swap? :wink:

My avatar
anya1973
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby anya1973 » Tue May 11, 2010 3:05 pm

Funky Nappies are big too. And very adjustable. I have a few I bought for Cole but they are huge on him and will never fit him. If you're interested let me know and I can do some pics.

They're great nappies, I had loads in medium when he was younger, they were our staple nappy.

They dry very quickly too.

Helen xx

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Tue May 11, 2010 3:25 pm

Katie is slightly heavier than your DD and I am just moving her into toddler nappies. We don't really use pockets much but L high rise Wee Notions still fit well. Fitteds wise we use Puddlekins, Dunk n Fluff, Holdens Landings and Fluff and Stuff. Holdens Landing and Puddlekins do both make AI2s though as well.

My avatar
redmum23
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby redmum23 » Tue May 11, 2010 5:06 pm

Griffin slimed down after that sort of age - but he was out growing everything too. I found Babeco great. And wonderoos. Then he slimed back down just in time for potty training! :x

xx

My avatar
daydreamer
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby daydreamer » Tue May 11, 2010 6:50 pm

Thanks for your replies ladies. I'm going to have a proper nosey through after. I have an Uspy Daisy pocket nappy but the rise is getting a little short really though it alwasy seems better when on. What are funky nappies? i just had a very quick google scan and couldn't see anything. I'm not that familiar with Jimmy Riddles but heard good things, their site seem to be closed though, does anyone stock them does anyone know? TIA ladies x

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat