hf1

WN wrap or nappy

My avatar
sjm
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

WN wrap or nappy

Postby sjm » Thu May 20, 2010 8:55 am

was thinking of getting a nice personalised wrap but not sure about the side snaps.
Shall i go for the nappy instead. Just thought a wrap would get more use but what if i cant get on with the side snaps.
sarah

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: WN wrap or nappy

Postby rachymoo » Thu May 20, 2010 9:07 am

Arent the wraps side snap too? Maybe you should try one preloved first before you splash out on a new one x

My avatar
sjm
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby sjm » Thu May 20, 2010 9:11 am

Its the side snap wraps i mean. I love the front fastening pockets so know they are alright for us. Was just trying to think of a pretty wrap

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Thu May 20, 2010 9:30 am

I personally prefer side snap over front fastening. We don't get a good fit with anything front fastening, side snaps are far more adjustable as you can adjust the waist and leg poppers seperately.

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Thu May 20, 2010 12:43 pm

Sorry I was having a thick moment, I meant aren't the nappies side snap too? I know the WN AI2s and pockets are, arent they? x

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Thu May 20, 2010 12:48 pm

rachymoo wrote:Sorry I was having a thick moment, I meant aren't the nappies side snap too? I know the WN AI2s and pockets are, arent they? x

Only the sized ones. The onesize pockets are front fastening and you can get velcro or poppers. I'm assuming those are the ones she means. :wink:

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Thu May 20, 2010 12:49 pm

Ah right, didn't know that sorry. Ooh i didn't know they did front fastening ones actually, might have to try one.

My avatar
Emilie
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Emilie » Thu May 20, 2010 8:36 pm

i personally would go for the nappy, whichever type, as i think they look cute when they are crawling around. the wraps are good, we use them at night, but they aren't quite as cute for the daytime.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat