http://nappygarden.co.uk/index.php?main ... 1bjopcqvp2

If its not a girl I sell it on right - I'm sure I am having a girl :giggle:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: HIP Grant = new baby stash!

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:40 pm

mine bought a small dunk n fluff stash......

My avatar
sjm
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby sjm » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:49 pm

Cant believe you have been so restrained my stash is well on its way oops

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:10 pm

Have fun shopping, are you going to find out the flavour?
I think you have been very wise to wait to start shopping :wink:

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby LilMrsAverage » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:17 pm

Keeping the flavour a surprise though its killing me! :giggle: But really want the surprise!

- Think not knowing has helped me not to shop!

we know that most things we have already so not been that much to need to buy - need to get some new bottle teats :yawn:

my friends brought me a arms reach co-sleeper :wine: as my baby present so just need a new mattress for the moses basket and actual baby stuff I'm done lol

- so its just nappies - I have Dexters Bamboo Bambinew which were fab - my SIL littleone is just growing out of them so I'll have them back - then I also get her little lambs size 1 so should have a healthy 30 ish nappies to start anyhow! - and my other friends has size 1 kissaluvs for me to steal....

+ Dexters one size WN and BG

- think I am going to splash out on one of WN newborn sets as they are SO scrummy! - then think I'll save some money for some newborn wool once baby is here... I'll prebook Sadie! lol

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:19 pm

ooh exciting..
Out of interest how many nappies does a new born need? I am thinking a lot more than say a 12 month old xx

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby LilMrsAverage » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:24 pm

Kirstyh wrote:ooh exciting..
Out of interest how many nappies does a new born need? I am thinking a lot more than say a 12 month old xx

I have no idea - but I'm think alot more - and I want to be able to wash at least every other day - im going for at least 12 a day + spares for newborn poo accidents.... :babyrolleyes:

dex was only part time in cloth - and not at all at night - only full time during the day really at about 5 months when I found this site :twisted: and went a little nappy crazy and found out what worked for him

( Oh he is now cloth over night to your inserts have helped alot! :twisted: - a folded PD in his HL bedbug and wool - lasts ish we just need to get the boosting sorted as its still a little to damp my my liking on the outside I need to get rid of all my micro fibre I think)

I want to full time this baby from birth... though am thinking may use sposies in hospital for ease ( DH would be useless at taking them home and washing.... ) and I dont want nasty tar poo in my nappies :giggle:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:34 pm

Kirstyh wrote:ooh exciting..

I had 25 of each x-small and small fitteds, some BTP pockets and some newborn and small prefolds and we did just fine washing everyother day...the x-small and smalls overlapped and alot of them all fitted at the same time (some big on him, others a tad small but all were fine) :)

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:38 pm

I cant wait until i can buy a newborn stash :D

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat