hf1

Eeek! Am I doing the wrong thing selling this?

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Eeek! Am I doing the wrong thing selling this?

Postby zoeyboo » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:40 pm

Ladies ...

I need to raise some funds for more nappies that fit & that we get on with ... i.e fitteds so I have been going through everything to find stuff to sell ... the outgrown stuff is easy as however much I love it, it's too small iykwim?

But I have 11 WNOS, I love them all, but we hardly use them, mainly as they've not fit great til recently, but also because I find fitteds much more reliable, I have them mainly for easy of use for my Mum & Childminder who will have Rufus when I go back to work, so want to keep most of them for that, but thought I'd get rid of 1 as 11 is a weird number ...

Am I doing the right thing???

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Eeek! Am I doing the wrong thing selling this?

Postby Scotia » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:44 pm

It is lovely. If you're not using it though, might as well sell and get funds for something you will use :hug:

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby peachy.moo » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:14 pm

It is beautiful, but no point in keeping if it'll never be used.... I'm doing the same atm, silly them sitting not being used.... :(

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:35 pm

WTS if it's not being used you had may as well buy smoething that will get used. I know it's hard though,took me ages to sell my WN's even though the fit was wrong by the time we had finished using them.

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clairelou88 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:36 pm

also WTS! having said that i have a few WNSS i dont use but cant part with them YET!! :giggle:

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:55 pm

Thanks Ladies ... ok it's done ... :-?

I don't think I'll sell any of the others at the minute, tempted as I do prefer fitteds ...

How many do you think is enough for Nana/CM?

I think I'll be taking a Friday off, so 4 days he'll be elsewhere all day (from 8-4ish I think) I also have 6 (I think) wonderoos which I bought when I was pg for use by CM as I don't care if they stay there (if she'll wash them!) I don't think are worth a light, so not worth trying to sell them, hope they'll fit/work by the time he's 9 months old (he is a big lad) I'll keep the WN mainly for when he's with my Mum ... although that said she's chamged him with fitteds & wraps up til now, so may she can carry on using them ?

Are SS a better fit than a OS? I've never tried them, they are a pocket too aren't they? What about the AI2? How does the fit compare ... ??? I just love WN they look SO gorgeous but I find that they leak, ittis are the same ... bambooties are the only thing that don't so far.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat