hf1

My poor neglected baby :(

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

My poor neglected baby :(

Postby charlibunny » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:16 pm

Last night i put Sophie in a WNSS at about 6pm then her sleepsuit over the top. She had a late night because she had long nap. My friend phoned me at 8.30 and Mick decided to put her to bed. I was that busy nattering i didn't notice him not put a night nappy on her, he assumed i had done it as she was in her sleepsuit.
Off to bed Soph went in a probably soggy WNSS. Worst thing is DH let me have a lie in (for once :hohoho: ) and Sophie got up at 9.30am (she actually slept through for once :shock: :shock: :shock: ) and i got up at 10... only to find her STILL in the same WNSS from 6pm last night :cry: :shock: :oops: I was MORTIFIED when i went to do her bum and saw it! It was wet on the outside :( :oops: Sleepsuit and bed were dry and nappy weighed about 2 stone!!
Sooooo 16 hours in the same nappy....... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Poor sausage!!

:doh:

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: My poor neglected baby :(

Postby smilinglou » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:42 pm

Aww poor little thing BUT that may give you some tips for night nappy use? And wow for lasting so long, I'm sure she would have woke if she was uncomfortable too do you think? Was her bum red? I think the worst thing would be if it was one of those nappies that leave red marks when they lay in a certain way or fidget at night :(

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:51 pm

wow, thats a long time, she would have woke up though if she was uncomfy

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:58 pm

emmalala wrote:wow, thats a long time, she would have woke up though if she was uncomfy

WSS.

Kacie has got left in Itti's for about 12 hours before now because DH hasn't thought to change her :roll: and I've been out, but it's never seemed to bother her :wink:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:08 pm

She wasn't red or sore!! It was drenched but no leak, can't believe it. We normally use minki's at night and sh never sleeps through, Might try stuffing a WNOS up tonight.....

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:46 pm

that's a good performance!!! Glad she wasn't bothered and that you got a lie in too!!

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:52 pm

:shock: 16 hours from a pocket :shock:

:hug: tho, hun, as it wasn't done deliberately. Like you said you would never normally leave her in a nappy for that long. She was fine in the end and didn't have a red bum or a rash and she slept well so she can't have been to uncomfortable. Lets face it; you've had a lot on your plate lately so I think one nappy being left on for a long period of time is totally excusable and forgiveable. Don't beat yourself up over it :hug: :hug:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:59 pm

emmalala wrote:wow, thats a long time, she would have woke up though if she was uncomfy

Exactly, if she was at all bothered she would have woken.
But fancy doing that, almost as bad as letting you child loose with sausages :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:18 pm

Kirstyh wrote:

Exactly, if she was at all bothered she would have woken.
But fancy doing that, almost as bad as letting you child loose with sausages :giggle: :giggle:

Can't believe it didn't leak, especially as she had 2 whole bottles of Stella before bed.......... :lol:

Emma1977 wrote::shock: 16 hours from a pocket :shock:

:hug: tho, hun, as it wasn't done deliberately. Like you said you would never normally leave her in a nappy for that long. She was fine in the end and didn't have a red bum or a rash and she slept well so she can't have been to uncomfortable. Lets face it; you've had a lot on your plate lately so I think one nappy being left on for a long period of time is totally excusable and forgiveable. Don't beat yourself up over it :hug: :hug:

Ta hun, She is getting revenge on me today by soaking each and every pocket in the paddeling pool 5mins after i put it on :roll:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat