hf1

How many shall i take?

My avatar
KaiAlexOlli
Clothie
Clothie

How many shall i take?

Postby KaiAlexOlli » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:36 pm

We're going to my Nanna's next Saturday for a week on the train (all 5 of us on a 4 hour train journey, I must be insane!) Anyway, I usually get my Nanna to buy a pack of 'sposie's for Olli and another one for Millie, but I don't want Millie in them anymore (Olli has to be unfortunately) so I have decided to take cloth, washing and drying is not a problem, we're staying at my Nanna's house, but how many shall I take? I would take them all if it was left to me lol and we have a LOT lol

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: How many shall i take?

Postby choccylisa » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:42 pm

I'd take three days worth plus a few extra, then wash every other day. How many do you need for one day/one night? Take the ones that dry the quickest too (plus a few pretty ones :giggle: ) then if you need more than a days worth you know they'll dry quickly.

My avatar
chocmuffin
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby chocmuffin » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:45 pm

:idea: I would take enough for 4 days & wash every 2 if you will be line drying, as you never know if the weather will be nice & you might have to dry indoors! For my lo that would mean 20 :lol:
However if she has a tumble dryer I would take enough for 3 & wash every 3 days :lol:

Hope this helps

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:59 pm

I fly to the US on Thursday for a month and am taking 12 ittis + 1 extra insert set, 1 Issy Bear, 1 WNSS, 2 WNNN (possibly 3) with a soaker and boardies, and have 3 BGv4 waiting for us there already. This will hopefully keep me going if I wash every 2-3 days. I'd take more but need the suitcase space for everything I'll be bringing back!

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:05 am

I've just come up to my parents for a week and have brought about 20 - 12 BGs and the rest are fitteds plus 2 pairs of woolies :D

Washing and drying isn't a problem and aim to wash every other day :D

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat