hf1

Why is it....?

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Why is it....?

Postby juboo752 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:12 pm

ladybird wrote:You're preparing for winter, when drying takes longer ;)

Perfect excuse, thank you :D

50ftQueenie wrote:All excellent reasons Julie. I have enough night nappies to last Martha three weeks without washing, yet if I sell one I feel compelled to buy more! It's the lure of the BV..... nobody can resist.

I feel so much better now knowing you have 3 weeks worth :giggle:

Emma1977 wrote:

WSS :giggle:

What have you bought? :pinocchio:

It all started on Saturday when i looked at Babybots WAHM thread and they had Puddlekins NN's in stock, so i felt compelled to try 2 for some reason. Then Jan decided to sell the rest of her stash and i had to have 2 Minki pockets for "just in case" NN's and then this morning i couldnt sleep so got up at a ridiculous time in the morning had to come on here and someone had listed a WC NN which i just had to have but couldnt just buy 1 nappy on its own so bought the FnS to go with it.
Why i have an aversion to buying just 1 nappy at a time i dont know :roll: , i always have to buy 2 at a time otherwise its just not worth it :giggle:

So all in all i blame CNT for my night nappy obsession :hohoho:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:51 pm

:hohoho: We're mostly using day fitteds for nights now and I'm already thinking about how many I can reasonably keep when Lili PLs (plus a selection of WN pockets, in case at some point I decide to use those instead of/as well as fitteds :oops: :giggle:). I'm with you!

My avatar
moo54
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby moo54 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:20 pm

Get them printed with days of the week! :giggle:

My avatar
Soozi
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Soozi » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:31 pm

and why is it that i completely blame you for my toddler night nappy obsession? Hmm, since i bought that one from you, i now have 6 on their way to me! But spud's bum will be much happier and much more colourful so thank you :-)

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:46 pm

LushTush wrote:and why is it that i completely blame you for my toddler night nappy obsession? Hmm, since i bought that one from you, i now have 6 on their way to me! But spud's bum will be much happier and much more colourful so thank you :-)

:hohoho: :hohoho: Ooops sorry, just wait till the WC NN comes, it will be even worse :giggle:

My avatar
sezzlebum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby sezzlebum » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:11 am

i like that excuse so im nabbin it :hohoho:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat