Site Supporter

Re: Itti bitti

Postby littlesez » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:16 am

All in ones
Ready to go not need to pop in the boosters
Better for containment of poo IMO

All in twos
More absorbent IMO
More economical as you can buy extra insert sets and just change the inserts and not whole nappy
slimmer

HTH

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:19 am

I personally prefer the AI2's as I find them more absorbant

My avatar
clothpixie
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clothpixie » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:56 am

Having used both snap in and all in one, the snap in ones (ai2) are more absorbant.

I sold mine months ago and went to fitteds and wool as Michael was outpeeing them.
Have just bought some more but went for the all in one's because they are easier to
just fling in the wash and dryer as we are going on holiday and I don't want to spend
all the time washing/drying nappies. But also because as soon as Michael pee's he takes
off his nappy no matter what kind it is.
:cry: .......I think he's ready to PT but will concentrate on this after our holidays.

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:01 am

I found the fit of the AIO better, although they take much longer to dry, with the SIO you can tumble the inserts if necessary...

littlesez wrote:SIO More economical as you can buy extra insert sets and just change the inserts and not whole nappy

I actually never found I was able to do this as the leg elastic was always wet, but that might just be my heavy wetter!

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:08 am

Do you know what is weird? Izzy is a heavy wetter she pees through everything in the day within 2 hours. I have to boost everything! even dunk and fluffs. I can use ittis sucessfully though I just change more often. I use the SIO because I would have to take a million nappies out with me otherwise :roll:

I also use mini boosters which helps (I tuck them under so their folded in half too)

My avatar
victoriaw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby victoriaw » Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:18 am

AIOs - prefer the fit of them and they look more trim, we always got leg gape with SIOs (she does have skinny legs though). I also find they dry quicker, because they aren't pure bamboo like the SIO inserts. And I never got round to just changing the inserts either with the SIOs.

My avatar
baby_bufters
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby baby_bufters » Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:30 am

Gone for All in ones as i getting bored of stuffing

My avatar
clothpixie
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clothpixie » Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:31 am

I am loving the AIO's this time round.....Mikey seems to like them too....he keeps stroking it when I put one on him :giggle:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat