hf1

Which bamboo? Totsbots, easy peasy, LL, bambinex?

My avatar
ilovemyoboes
Clothie
Clothie

Which bamboo? Totsbots, easy peasy, LL, bambinex?

Postby ilovemyoboes » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:36 pm

Deliberating which bamboo nappies to go for. Have one easy peasy bambeasy, no LL, 2 bambinex and several TB bamboozles. Haven't really been using them long enough to know which is best. Have the oppurtunity to purchase either some bambinex or some bamboozles, but not both (although none is an option too I suppose!). Am coming to cloth late, so don't want to spend a fortune. I need something that will last until potty training and is absorbant or can be padded with enough boosters to make it so!

Would really like to hear from anyone who has used several or all of the above on an older baby.

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Re: Which bamboo? Totsbots, easy peasy, LL, bambinex?

Postby littlesez » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:49 pm

I like bamboozles and little lambs but dont use them any more because i found fancy fitted :oops:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:52 pm

I really like bamboo LL's however i prefer the fit of the tots stretch nappy...higher in the rise and i prefer the tabs...i find the LL tabs tend to curl after a while where as the thiner velcro tabs on the stretch fit much nicer :) Never tried an easy peasy or a bambinex though.

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:58 pm

megansmummy wrote:I really like bamboo LL's however i prefer the fit of the tots stretch nappy...higher in the rise and i prefer the tabs...i find the LL tabs tend to curl after a while where as the thiner velcro tabs on the stretch fit much nicer :) Never tried an easy peasy or a bambinex though.

plus i think they are stopping making the old bamboozles in favour of the stretchies now

My avatar
caz88
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby caz88 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:26 pm

I think the problem with the little lambs is that the rise being shortish may not last to PT, however I love mine as they still fit at the moment (just). The bambinex is supposed to have a good rise but I haven't tried them. Bamboozles are OK and fairly absorbant. Haven't used the Easy Peasy so can't comment. I love the bamboozle stretch as well...HTHs

My avatar
chocmuffin
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby chocmuffin » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:39 pm

littlesez wrote:I like bamboozles and little lambs but dont use them any more because i found fancy fitted :oops:

Me too :giggle: although I still use a handfull of bamboozles, as I like the purple ones on my DD & I dyed some blue for my DS :lol:

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:53 am

I would go for the TB stretchies. They really do stretch, so unless your little one is still in cloth when they are 5, the stretchies will fit. I think they are very well priced for a BTP nappy. I find them very absorbant for what is quite a slim nappy, and they can be boosted at night.

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:58 am

LL also do a size 3 ;) Dawn is HUGE and theyre a great fit for my mega rise girl.

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:59 am

I love LL's too, they still fit bailey and he's huge

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat