hf1

We're def. going back to cloth!

My avatar
mamarozi
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

We're def. going back to cloth!

Postby mamarozi » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:14 am

During the summer we started to use disposables again...we were camping for three weeks and I really didn't want to bother with hand washing and drying there. We never had any rash problems or anything and I continued to use them until this day. I admit...I love the fact, that you just roll it up and dispose it. No poo handling, removing, no washing and then assembling the BG's...
BUT...it's an expensive hobby, these disposables. Then came the price for the daycare we'll have to pay...and then came the final decision, that we're going back to cloth, purely for the financial benefit. It's the real thing, one way or the other :)

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: We're def. going back to cloth!

Postby clothmama » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:23 pm

Lots of reasons to use cloth and all valid as far as I'm concerned :D ! I hope you enjoy them once you get back in routine! :hug:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:53 pm

we had a break whilst our washing machine died on us, but the novelty wore off quickly. once we had crystal explosions, poo explosions, that nasty 'cheerio' smell it took so little time to get back in the swing of cloth, i was expecting it to be harder than it was to go back. we still use sposies at night though but that's because night nappies on both kids makes for my room eeeking like a rabbit hutch by the morning, and t's bum has to be so big he's practically a turtle by morning!

My avatar
chocmuffin
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby chocmuffin » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:25 pm

:wine: :wine: :wine:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat