hf1

How are your nappies drying?

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: How are your nappies drying?

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:58 am

My nappies are drying just fine in the airing cupboard - its the 2 washing bins full of normal clothes I am having issues with with the pouring rain and no tumble dryer :(

My avatar
wytch
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby wytch » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:06 am

pinksalmon2001 wrote:My nappies are drying just fine in the airing cupboard - its the 2 washing bins full of normal clothes I am having issues with with the pouring rain and no tumble dryer :(

I'm the same! my nappies are drying fine inside on aires 24hr-48hrs but the 3 loads of normal cloths alays go on stand by when we have a full bucket.

My avatar
malina
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby malina » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:50 pm

very slow at the moment.
And as usual, inside on the airer, no garden here:(

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:00 pm

Our nappies are in the living room on the airer this evening as its bucketing down. It rains alot here, so nappies are usually inside! Not sure how i will get on with 2 in cloth come feb lol.

My avatar
tiyuricc
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby tiyuricc » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:10 am

Its raining here and no tumble dryer, so ours are in the kitchen on the airer with the dehumidifier blasting them ... only use that when we're getting very low on useable nappies.

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby laceybat » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:28 am

mine are drying on the air in the consertrie at the moment :( but normaly on the line if it is nice

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:58 am

HighlandMum wrote:Our nappies are in the living room on the airer this evening as its bucketing down. It rains alot here, so nappies are usually inside! Not sure how i will get on with 2 in cloth come feb lol.

Thats what im wondering :-? Luckily i have a tumble so will just have to resort to that for the pre-folds and fitteds and hang the AIO's/wraps :-? We should have had summer babies! Im dreading the snow...

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:07 am

megansmummy wrote:
HighlandMum wrote:Our nappies are in the living room on the airer this evening as its bucketing down. It rains alot here, so nappies are usually inside! Not sure how i will get on with 2 in cloth come feb lol.

Thats what im wondering :-? Luckily i have a tumble so will just have to resort to that for the pre-folds and fitteds and hang the AIO's/wraps :-? We should have had summer babies! Im dreading the snow...

Sandy was born the biggining of September and i said then i didnt want to be heavily pregnant in the summer again lol, im looking forward to being pregnant over the winter! Hopefully it wont be -20 some nights like it was last winter, we had snow for about 3 months here and we get snowed in lol.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat