hf1

Just bought an itti wet bag.

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Just bought an itti wet bag.

Postby e586 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:25 pm

fluffy_mummy wrote:We don't use washable wipes at the moment, I'm actually just researching the best ones. I'm thinking of the cheeky wipes kit, but I'm a bit concerned the wipes maybe at little small for Moo's 18 month old bottom! The kits come with two different oils that you add to a bit of water to keep them moist.

Ryan's big bum is still ok with cheeky wipes! :) It takes 2 for a big poo, and his are vile!!! :)
I'd recommend getting the Cheeky Monkey kit so you get the tub, wipes, oil and a small MF wet bag. Very good value with the wet bag in there! :) I get them wet at home, wring them out so they're just damp and take them out in the bag. It keeps dry, and the wipes stay damp for ages. Really useful!

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:29 pm

And do you add the oil to the whiles while wet or mix the oil with water then soak and wring them out? :-?

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:40 pm

oil with water then soak and wring them out! :) I don't always keep them wet at home, I tend to just grab as needed and wet under the tap.

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:41 am

fluffy_mummy wrote:We don't use washable wipes at the moment, I'm actually just researching the best ones. I'm thinking of the cheeky wipes kit, but I'm a bit concerned the wipes maybe at little small for Moo's 18 month old bottom! The kits come with two different oils that you add to a bit of water to keep them moist.

LLS sells beautifull wipes and they are much much cheeper than cheeky wipes, and you can have 2 different fabrics. they are £5 for 10 normal sized wipes and £8.50 for 10 extra large wipes

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:57 am

red_dwarf wrote:LLS sells beautifull wipes and they are much much cheeper than cheeky wipes, and you can have 2 different fabrics. they are £5 for 10 normal sized wipes and £8.50 for 10 extra large wipes

Would highly recommend these too, we use the XL but have ordered some standard for out & about. I use either Northern Essences or Sheepish Grins foaming wipes solution with my wipes.

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:54 pm

Thanks guys will check them out! x

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:26 pm

Oh, thanks, will go and check the wipes section out...

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:32 pm

Hmm, had a loon on the website, but I can't find any wipes - am I being terribly dense?

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:46 pm

I did the same hang on il link you! brb

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat