Tuesdays night nappies

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Tuesdays night nappies

Postby Shevi » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:49 pm

Hi all
Boo is in a night time pocket Bot stuffed with.....cant actually remember! well i'm sure its some combination of bamboo and hemp!!!!
night night babies and mummies
sleep tight

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Tuesdays night nappies

Postby nic1 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:29 pm

Unfortunatly Evie is in a disp tonight :( :( as i am not sure if her night nappies have rubbed her as she has a real sore looking patch on both inner thighs and it is very odd how she's been waking every night in early hours (sometimes saying 'nappy off' too) and normally she sleeps through. 5th night in a row she has done this so me and dh decided we would try her in a disp tonight just to see if there are any wakings. :roll: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hope Evie is back in her fluff tomorrow night, will update tomorrow :D

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:36 pm

Isabelle's birthday bottom is very boringly covered with a zebra standard minki stuffed with home-made hemp inserts, and a large bamboo terry...

Mummy is very nortily on CNT when she should be preparing a presentation for her interview tomorrow :shock:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:40 pm

Katie has a Hollow Oak bamboo velour - but only the main bit of the nappy. She had a big builder's bum when I tucked her in, so I pulled it up and ended up with a pooey hand :cry: So all the boosters are out and she now has an assortment of random booster in it - well the nappy itself was clean and dry so I wasn't wasting it lol

And she's back in the skirty now after a few weeks of not wanting it :roll:

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:28 pm

Poor Ty is in a disp tonight, he has been all day :oops: . Doing 24hrs in disp to see if we will get away with using disp on holiday, he used to get reactions with disp full time, as not sure if can take fluff with us . Thankfully ( ithink I am pleased,lol) we will be able to use them. At least it save my fluff today as he has really bad nappies today think its down to the huge orange Rikki gave him yesterday. poor soul.

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:31 pm

Shevi wrote: Boo is in a night time pocket Bot

Is this different from their normal pockets? I'm still looking for another night pocket with poppers for Joshua, but thought PB only made normal pockets and trainer pants, not a special night pocket...?

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:42 pm

Tallon is in a upsy daisy pocket with flames on ,stuffed with a cotton bottoms prefold and home made hemp booster (fingers crossed it will be dry in the morning and he would of made it a whole week at long last).

Rowney is squished into a small grey minki huggle with her ultra boring but practical polar bummis wrap.

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:48 pm

Oh scrap that coz she's just pooped for daddy :lol: and oh no she's going in a :shock: :shock: :shock: kushies ultra :evil:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:42 am

mabo wrote:
Shevi wrote: Boo is in a night time pocket Bot

Is this different from their normal pockets? I'm still looking for another night pocket with poppers for Joshua, but thought PB only made normal pockets and trainer pants, not a special night pocket...?

I think they plain coloured pul is suitable for nighttime, I think they used to be described as night nappies on the site but don't know whether that has changed. You could try emailing Hilary and asking her what would be best.

Charlotte was in her Winnie the Pooh Night Notions last night with a Stacinator wool wrap. Unfortunately our front sleeper made it leak out of the front but the rest was dry! It is rare we get through a night without leaks now but I just can't stuff them any more :?

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat