hf1

Blueberry Sale!! Buy 2 get 2 free.

My avatar
Claire
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Blueberry Sale!! Buy 2 get 2 free.

Postby Claire » Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:32 am

Hey Girls, this is a little dangerous BUT, for those of you that have a way to get deliveries from the US, Blueberry have a buy 2 get 2 free sale on. It's only for US deliveries though. Just thought some of you may have family or friends there. Maybe an Aramex account would be a good thing :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: if I can just convince DH....

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Blueberry Sale!! Buy 2 get 2 free.

Postby tanya » Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:39 am

I had a look at the items on sale earlier, and I couldn't find anything I wanted. I really wanted OS nappies, but the selection available wasn't great and all gone already :(

My avatar
Claire
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Claire » Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:59 am

Oh really, that's a shame. Sorry, I guess I should have looked more. I just saw the homepage, I can't justify buying anymore (at least, not this month :D :D )

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:24 pm

I'd even got DH geared up to get 4 more. He couldn't really argue with the exchange rate as it is and the nappies being so lovely. But as I said, the selection available wasn't great. Such a shame. Blueberries work really well on Bella.

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:20 pm

Took a quick look, and the larges seem to have sold out in a lot of colours and styles. Oh well, didn't really need 4 new nappies.

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:18 am

i went straight to the site as soon as i got the email and found there wasnt much i would have wanted - i probably would have ended up selling them on! and its a pity that they dont post internationally when they have a sale on, as the exchange rate is fantastic atm :( xx

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat