hf1

RNW Fashion Show Bristol

My avatar
livvysmum
Clothie
Clothie

RNW Fashion Show Bristol

Postby livvysmum » Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:42 am

I don't know what to put Liv in for the RNW Fashion Show this tuesday. :? :?
The whole point of the show isfor everyone to see that cloth is funky and cool (which it is).
However, most of mine I have brought for there practicality.I have two wee notions, cadbury fluff one and a candy stripe. Some really bright fuzzi, lots of bumhuggers with the pattern on the inside.
I personally would choose my cadbury one BUT and this is the BUT my very good friends at Babeco will be there and I am not sure if I should be seen in their bums. They are a local CO-OP that makes the nappies from scratch and they are very good ones too, just plain looking.
Also do I take a back up fancy bum in case she poos?
The show only lasts for an hour, but i think there will be a lot of smoosing going on so she will need to look good for a bit longer.
Can anyone give me a nudge as to which one to wear?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: RNW Fashion Show Bristol

Postby clothmama » Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:38 pm

I'd personally go for the brightest funnest one you have! Let us know what you decide!

Can you pop the details of the show in the nappy events section just in case there are people browsing the site who may be near enough to go?

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:35 am

I would go for the bright funky ones also :D

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:35 am

I think the bright ones would be best too, candy stripe or cadburys would be very funky so if it was me i'd be taking those two. Good luck with it. :D

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat