hf1

Which wraps?

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Which wraps?

Postby HighlandMum » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:40 am

I didnt stick with wraps long with Sandy - i had a couple of tots bots ones and a couple of motherease when i first started with cloth but then quickly moved on to pockets / aios. When i moved back to fitteds i was using wool all the time :D

I will be using wool with the baby but plan to buy a few wraps too as im going to get some prefolds. What does everyone recommend? I know a few of you love the weehuggers so plan on ordering a couple of them after my scan, but what else is good?

Ta :)

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Which wraps?

Postby Scotia » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:42 am

I found the Motherease Rikki wraps really reliable, but unfortunately Kerr was sensitive to the binding so I had to give up on them. Enjoy your scan tomorrow :D

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:43 am

I really like thirsties duo wraps, I also have a dunk n fluff wrap on its way from the co-op but not tried one yet so no verdict on those yet!

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:45 am

I can say happily that DnF wraps are the best!!! we can only use these as the bindings do not irritate my lo's skin....

My avatar
Sunset
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Sunset » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:50 am

We got on best with Nature babies, loved the smalls as the rise adjusts so small enough for newborns and has grwoing room so will last longer than a couple of weeks. I think our smalls did us up to 3 or 4 months.

My avatar
ulig
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ulig » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:02 pm

I liked the Thristies wraps, since we never got red marks with them.

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:07 pm

Weehuggers or Thirsties :D

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:00 pm

For this baby we have 1 XS one life wrap (we used these with DD, a little bulky but they fitted well over bigger nappies like LL and tots), 1 XS cuddlesoft WN wrap and a Small Upsy daisy minkee wrap. Got a size 0 and a size 1 tots fleece wraps also and the rest is wool or flongies.

Think im going to get a few fleece soakers from snugglebots when they open too :wink: Might have a look at the weehuggers and maybe a small blueberry wrap as i found these nice and trim x

My avatar
greengoddess
Clothie
Clothie

Postby greengoddess » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:22 pm

I super super love the Lollipop xs wraps I have.

I also love the Thirsties small wraps.

The Thirsties Duos are fine, but for my little one, the fit is not great yet (no leaks, just too bulky - they'll be fine when he's bigger).

I also have Bummis Superbrites and love these too (though again, they're a little big on him, but no leaks).

Overall, we've had not a single leak with any of these! I'm a BIG fan of prefolds and wraps!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat