Postby megansmummy » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:44 pm

what size are they charli??

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: I just can't decide what to do!?

Postby zoeyboo » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:44 pm

charlibunny wrote:...the girly D&F im listing tonight??

ImageImageImage

Well Done! :wine:

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:45 pm

Any GN'ish ones that you are getting rid off, or any that are not toooo girly could be sent my way :) I wouldnt mind at all :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:46 pm

megansmummy wrote:what size are they charli??

Mediums. I have mediums flutterby fluffs too i could part with 1 or 2 i need some larges/funds.
zoeyboo wrote:
charlibunny wrote:...the girly D&F im listing tonight??

ImageImageImage

Well Done! :wine:

Only 2 or 3.... i have a large to buy (on hold) and it's obv UNISEX so best of both worlds

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:47 pm

red_dwarf wrote:Any GN'ish ones that you are getting rid off, or any that are not toooo girly could be sent my way :) I wouldnt mind at all :giggle: :giggle:

Hmmm they are all pink/flowers etc. My guerilla fluff is pretty GN, its superwoamn newspaper style print with yellow snaps!! Im keeping my only GN flutterby lol!!

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:59 pm

means have a look in my stash pics on FB and see if there is anything there you'd wanna swap for :hug:

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:00 pm

Why dont you get her a few really nice girly ones - you FAVOURITE prints etc and get the rest gender neutral. Best of both worlds. DD is practically dry in the day so i swapped/sold her entire girly stash for boy/GN ones (see the nappy stash thread in members, i updated our stash last night so i expect it to be the last one on there). She has 5 lovely girly Night nappies and i have 2 more girly fitteds left to sell.

If you reduced her stash you might even be able to buy the boy/GN nappies AND some lovely girly wool for Soph :wink: or if fleece works, a cheaper option

We've bought DD some nice knickers and trousers and a new coat with extra funds from buying and selling so i have still had my fix of nice post :lol:

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:01 pm

charlibunny wrote:
red_dwarf wrote:Any GN'ish ones that you are getting rid off, or any that are not toooo girly could be sent my way :) I wouldnt mind at all :giggle: :giggle:

Hmmm they are all pink/flowers etc. My guerilla fluff is pretty GN, its superwoamn newspaper style print with yellow snaps!! Im keeping my only GN flutterby lol!!

oooooh if you are gettign rid of it, could you send me a piccie and let me know how much you want for it :hug:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:03 pm

Charli, I'm trying not to :giggle: too much at this thread as I know you are very serious. But it reminds me of the thread where you said you had too much clothing for your girls too. Methinks you are a bit of a hoarder (probably a gross understatement) :giggle:

I can't bear to have fluff around that I cannot use, so I sell it pretty much as soon as it fails regardless of how pretty it is. I can then get something even more pretty with the proceeds ;) Or I could when buying girly fluff. Boy fluff is just not the same :?

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat