hf1

Tuesday's Nappies!

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Tuesday's Nappies!

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:08 pm

Ruairidh woke in a Fluff n stuff heavy wetter then went into a tots easyfit for toddler group. He fell asleep on the way home and slept 2 hours so it was dripping when he woke up but didnt leak. Then went into a BG organic and will go into a BGv4 for football training tonight (not him the big 2 :lol:)

My avatar
Freyarose
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Freyarose » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:17 pm

Freya woke in a lion bum (leopardminkee bb aio) then went into a zebra bum (zebra minkee bb aio), and shes been changed into a flip at playgroup and im thinking she will have come home in either another zebra bum or her giraffe bum (ebay minkee cheapy) but shes fallen asleep on way home and i havent checked!!

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:08 pm

Amber woke up in a V2 WNNN and Pixie knits longies.

Knickers for the rest of the day, first with a lovely pair of cashmere trousers but we had an accident whilst napping (my fault didnt get a nappy on in time before she fell asleep) then into a lovely custom pair of flongies from fluffycabbage.

Went to bed in her pink LLS NN and Pixie knits longies :D

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:11 pm

JabberJabber wrote:Oli woke in a disposable, went to nursery in a red coolababy, then will haev BG's on all day. I think he will be in a disposable again tonight as he needs lots of cream for his nasty teething rashy bottom!

*sob* no more red coolababy

My avatar
Sunset
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Sunset » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:17 pm

Isaiah woke in a WNNN and pumpkin pants flongies. He spent the rest of the day in BGv4's and Fuzzi's (rather a lot as he's had 3 pooey bums today). He's gone to bed in a boosted bamboo sandy with tweedlebee flongies

My avatar
KittyMay
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby KittyMay » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:23 pm

Katie woke in a WNNN and before I changed it, I had the phone call from my Mum about my Dad, so she then went in a sposie as it was going to be the first time my Inlaws had looked after Anna and Katie and I had more things to worry about than explaining nappies (BGV3 no longer work so she would have been in WNNL and wool). I am :oops: to admit that I just could not be bothered today so even when I got back home she remained in sposies and has even gone to bed in one.
I will be back to normal tomorrow though.
Wendy x

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:28 pm

t woke up in a naked dunk n fluff (no soaker or anything over the top that means)
into a daypack of easyfits thru the day
into a rainbow lls day to night nappy for bed, a naked one

oakley
woke up in a medium dunk n fluff
easyfit day pack
and a lls small night nappy for bed. :-)

My avatar
daydreamer
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby daydreamer » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:31 pm

hmm we woke in a sposie because we're having issues with cloth at night at the minute. Went to pink polka Itti, Grobaby, lilac daisy Fuzzi and then her pink owls Baby Blush :D

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:49 pm

Scarlett woke in her 'Popsicle' HL Bedbug with Halobaby longies in BLL Sophie colourway over the top.

For her nap she wore a Fuchsia-Yellow dip dye HW FnS fitted with PixieKnits 'Scarlett' longies over the top

Daddy did bedtime tonight, but i left out a plain WNNN with the same PixieKnits longies.

Sleep well little ones x

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat