My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Thursday Night cloth nappy bums!!

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:43 pm

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

Ahem

Isabelle has gone to bed in her pink night notions stuffed to bursting with hemp and bamboo (as I used the insert in another nappy!) covered with her gothika babylonglegs shorties...

Sweet dreams babies! :wine:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Thursday Night GIANT cloth bums!!

Postby Annette » Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:45 pm

Charlotte is fast asleep (fc for the whole night!) in her Winnie the Pooh Night Notions and Stacinator wool wrap. She did drink 2 bottles of milk before bed though - delaying tactic to not actually go to bed I think! So don't know whether we will survive the night without a leak :roll:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Thursday Night cloth nappy bums!!

Postby babyroo » Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:47 pm

Katie is in her puddlepants weedie with bamboo square and 3 or 4 other boosters. She is weeing for england at the mo and I'm struggling to fit enough boosting in most of her nappies (luckily weedie is ok for that)

Covered with skirtie

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:49 pm

Evie is in her funky viscose outer nightnotions covered with her flowerpot tots poppy longies :D Night night demon toddlers :hohoho: :hohoho: give your mummies a rest and nice day tomorrow!! Haha! :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:52 pm

Ryan is in his Cars Night Notion and wooly wrap shorties, Katie is in her Turk and Silver Daisies Night Notions with Pixie Knits shorties over the top.

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:57 pm

Bella is in a Bumhugger (stuffed with one bamboo booster and lots of hemp) covered in a Couche Cover. She would have been in her quick flip, as it's much more reliable, but DH put the nappy wash on late and it wasn't dry in time... Grrr. I bet the Bumhugger leaks :(

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:00 pm

Well Kayleigh was going to go to bed in a night notions, but as David was getting her dressed, and he isn't a fan of poppers, she is in a large standard minki (with ladybirds on it) stuffed with a ellas house hemp, a HH stuffin (with oval) topped off with a small microfibre cloth. As David was putting this into the pocket, he said 'you actually need all this?' and I said 'yes, she wees a lot, and she just got 9oz of milk after all that water with dinner' .... men

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:11 pm

Mummyof3 wrote:Katie is in her Turk and Silver Daisies Night Notions

That's the one Evie has on too Louise :hohoho:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:15 pm

nic1 wrote:
Mummyof3 wrote:Katie is in her Turk and Silver Daisies Night Notions

That's the one Evie has on too Louise :hohoho:

Good taste - it's one of a few that nearly found their way into my basket this morning :)

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat