hf1

Spent a fortune on nappies

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Spent a fortune on nappies

Postby AnnetteandBen » Tue May 06, 2008 6:53 pm

Ben did 12 plus hours at 12 days old, but then he was a very ill baby then and nothing could wake him to try and feed apart from formula.

We get 9 hours a night now, apart from last night which was only 7 :roll:

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Wed May 07, 2008 2:57 am

eviesmummy wrote:
beck wrote:
trogette wrote:Wow I'd be amazed if a baby of mine under a year 'went through' at night, lol, in fact I'd be taking them to the homeopath or chiropractor to make sure they were OK...

Hannah slept through from 5 weeks of age (10-7) shes now a very healthy, happy and active almost 5 yr old.

Show off :wink:

Sadie xx

:lol: :lol: unfortuantly Phebie and William arent following there big sisters lead! :babyrolleyes:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon May 12, 2008 12:34 pm

trogette wrote:Wow I'd be amazed if a baby of mine under a year 'went through' at night, lol, in fact I'd be taking them to the homeopath or chiropractor to make sure they were OK...

I guess it depends how you define 'going through' - All babies are different afterall, some are sleepers and some (like Isabelle until recently) just aren't...
Wtih Isabelle until a year at least I counted 6hrs in one stretch as going thru but she didn't manage that for a long-time either - takes all sorts tho' :)
Also depends what they do in the daytime too I guess... We all have diff sleep patterns whether babies, toddlers, kiddies or adults :)

My avatar
trogette
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby trogette » Tue May 13, 2008 10:15 pm

Well... with waking to wee and/or poo and/or feed, and babies' sleep cycles generally being about 45mins, I'm highly surprised by any baby that *genuinely* sleeps for longer than 3hrs and would be waking them anyway at 4-5hrs for maintenance of LAM, lol.

My avatar
katherinem
Clothie
Clothie

Postby katherinem » Wed May 14, 2008 8:51 pm

Sod that, I'd never wake my baby after 4-5hours lol. Then again by daughter has only ever gone a 4 hours stretch on one occasion and she's 14 months :shock:

My avatar
anya1973
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby anya1973 » Wed May 14, 2008 8:58 pm

trogette wrote:Well... with waking to wee and/or poo and/or feed, and babies' sleep cycles generally being about 45mins, I'm highly surprised by any baby that *genuinely* sleeps for longer than 3hrs and would be waking them anyway at 4-5hrs for maintenance of LAM, lol.

Wake a sleeping baby???!!! No, no, no, no, no! :lol: :lol:

All mine slept through from about 10.30pm until about 7am from a few weeks old. Guess I just breed sleepy babies. :lol:

Helen xx

PS What is LAM? :?

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu May 15, 2008 8:06 am

Well Charlotte went 7-7 from 15 weeks and I hope Ben does similar. I certainly wouldn't have contemplated waking her - well I would have set my alarm to wake me first :wink:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat