hf1

Nappies for under 6lb babies

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Nappies for under 6lb babies

Postby Louise » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:09 am

Katie was 6lb 13 at birth and we used XS sandies, and size 0 nippa bimbles and bambeasies. I would imagine the size 0s would fit a baby under 6lbs ok as they are teeny and being nippa fastening it makes them very adjustable.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:10 am

Newborn hollow oaks are the smallest i have ever seen. I got 3 and they are half the size of a size 0 bimble lol
I don't think my baby will get a toe in these...

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:12 am

charlibunny wrote:Newborn hollow oaks are the smallest i have ever seen. I got 3 and they are half the size of a size 0 bimble lol

They are pretty teeny. :giggle:

My Puddlekins are quite small too actually.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:13 am

Louise wrote:
charlibunny wrote:Newborn hollow oaks are the smallest i have ever seen. I got 3 and they are half the size of a size 0 bimble lol

OMG!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: That is STUNNING!!!!

I must do a NB stash picture but all my best bits are not even being stitched up yet :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby peachy.moo » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:15 am

Louise wrote:

Oh wow!!!! :shock:

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:41 am

Wow, wow, wow!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:44 am

You'd be surprised, they are m fav on Noah still, they are super duper stretchy :D

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:11 pm

We only have a size 1 hollow oak NN, i had no idea Emma did newborn sizes :shock:

I think everyone is right, i wont care whats on his bottom if he is in SCBU, fingers crossed it wont come to that and he will stay with me and in his diddy cloth :wink:

They couldnt give me any indication of whether he would come early or reach term. Its all so unknown though i guess. They did say if i got this gastro bug again it might trigger off labour again. I think the chances of getting it are high for me TBH because ive had it 5 times in 8 weeks now :-? same symptoms, everything except this last time i had the diahorrea with it too which they said triggered the contractions :-? No idea how i keep picking it up - im so careful using public toilets, DP picks the dog mess up, i clean the lizards Viv but very careful again. I keep my house clean, esp kitchen and toilet - no idea how i keep getting it :-?

SArah x

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:17 pm

I would say its the lizard. They are a known carrier of salmonella which can be fatal to babies.

Pet reptiles and amphibians should be kept out of households where children aged less than 1 year and immunocompromised persons live. Families expecting a new child should remove the pet reptile from the home before the infant arrives.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat