hf1

Im so out of touch.

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Im so out of touch.

Postby Caroline » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:07 pm

Ittis are a love it or hate it nappy I think. They either work really well or just don't fit properly. We are in the don't fit properly category.

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:22 pm

Small ones never fitted Poppy very well. They were huge on her at birth and by the time they fit on the leg and waist they were just to low. The mediums are lovely on her though.

I think they're a bit risky as a gift. Ever-so cute though!

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:33 pm

I was just thinking about this while making my lunch....I've not tried them from birth, but I have been impressed by Issy Bear's. I'm trialling them to see if I should stock them or not. Not sure what the drying time will be like once the inserts are up to full absorbency though. Some of the prints are really nice.

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:09 pm

Ohh I'll go check those out. :)

xx

My avatar
GaryL
Clothie
Clothie

Postby GaryL » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:25 pm

If I could offer a little help here. Tots Bots and BG are great but one of my favourites is the Pop-In Dream Dri from Close Parent. Really soft, easy to use, absorbent, durable...I could go on. Have a look at www.closeparent.com
Hope this helps

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:39 pm

What about the itti tutto i think they fit differently to the AIO's/SIO's!
I got a easy fit recently and they are actually really soft much nicer than normal pull!
ETA I found issy bears really bulky. Just thinking cloth newbies are often put off by the idea of the nappies being huge!

My avatar
Sunset
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Sunset » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:44 pm

There's minki wonderoos too. They come with a MF newborn insert and Bamboo insert for later. They popper down quite small so I'd imagine a nice fit on a newborn.

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:18 pm

Bambooties are super cute!
We had the easydry prints in the Owl & Plane prints, I think they do nice girly ones too... Tutu & Strawberry
http://www.cheeksandcherries.co.uk/acat ... 12837.html
We had Mediums & loved the fit ... must get around to getting a couple of larges at some point! They flap out so they dry easily & because of the way they are made you can choose whether you want bamboo or staydry next to the skin. The definately contain newborn poo explosions too ... Rufus had a 3 days worth explosion while we were out & no leaks at all, they come with a cute matching mini wetbag too :wine:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat