hf1

im soo impatient!

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

im soo impatient!

Postby nicola g » Tue May 13, 2008 8:27 am

Im waiting on a nappy order and it's still not here. I just seen the postie and was looking forward and she just passed my house :(

Still no sign of my nappy needs order! also waiting on 4 minkis 1 ish fly and a weenotions ( which im happy to wait for :mrgreen: as i know how well made they are)

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: im soo impatient!

Postby nicola g » Tue May 13, 2008 8:43 am

Ive just emailed nappy needs again :hohoho: im not off my trolley honest

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Tue May 13, 2008 8:48 am

i hate waiting for nappies to arrive, hope they turn up soon :)

My avatar
manda224
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby manda224 » Tue May 13, 2008 9:03 am

awww hope they turn up soon hun do you get parcels delivered by just your postie on foot/bike or do you have one in a van aswell? as he might bring them
xx

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Tue May 13, 2008 9:14 am

no just one post in the morning and they come in a van grr :evil:

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Tue May 13, 2008 10:01 am

I'm also waiting on my iish fly, but it was only meant to be put int he post last monday, and I had problems getting the extra boosters that were seconds into my order, so it could have delayed the postage a few days. It also takes 7-10 days to travels all those miles, so I just have to be patient. Will be so exciting to get fluffy post. I got a skirtie the other day, but have convinced David that wool is not nappies, so I feel like I haven't got fluff in a long time.

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Tue May 13, 2008 10:50 am

Hope the parcel turns up soon - one of my RNW orders was posted over a week ago, and it seems it has gone AWOL too - its horrible anticipating fluffy post then watching the postman arrive with junk mail and no parcels. Your Nappy Needs order seems to be taking an age - have they a phone number you can contact them on (you have probably thought of that already).

Sadie xx

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Tue May 13, 2008 12:03 pm

yes already phoned nappy needs but no answer :roll:

She replied in my email that she gets her Blueberrys from Babykind but they are low stock at the mo but funny that i went to order the exact same ones from there and they are in stock :twisted:

Knew i should of stuck to Babykind! I knew id have to wait for the ish fly cos of the distance so im being patient with that :lol:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat