hf1

Updated stash - What else do i need?

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Updated stash - What else do i need?

Postby HighlandMum » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:33 pm

If i list what i have and whats on the way for bumps stash can you give me any pointers to what im missing?

AIO's
8 teenyfit
1 small itti

Fitteds
XS/Newborn -
2 very baby fitteds
3 tweedledum and tweedledee fitteds
2 diddy diapers

Small -
3 very baby fitteds
3 tweedledum and tweedledee fitteds
2 DnF
6 TotsBots bamboo size 1
3 TotsBots cotton size 1
1 small nature baby
2 small lollipop

5 small prefolds

lls night nappy

Medium -
3 Very baby fitteds

Wraps
Small DnF wrap
Thirsties wrap
Weehugger wrap
3 bambino mio wraps

Woolies
1 newborn soaker
2 small soakers

4 pairs of small longies

Medium interlock soaker

One size just for bump
Angel dot cushie tushie
Ladybird cushie tushie
Mushroom easyfit

I also have about 15 one size nappies that bump can share with Sandy when the time comes to sell the smalls and get larger ones.
I was thinking of a couple more teenyfits, or possibly a couple of wee notions in either small or one size. Im just not sure how much i will reach for the more boring fitteds now....and if i dont count them then i dont have that much.
Last edited by HighlandMum on Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Updated stash - What else do i need?

Postby HighlandMum » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:13 pm

Anyone?

My avatar
angelsquidge
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angelsquidge » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:17 pm

Sounds like you've got plenty and a nice variety too! Far more than I've got for Grub lol!

Personally I'd wait til baby was here now before getting anything more incase what you've already got isn't suitable or you really like one particular nappy over another etc.

You need to take a pic of the stash!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:20 pm

I missed this!!

I think you need more fitteds... you only have 12 nappies that would be classed as 'XS' , 20 small fitteds and 5 prefolds...you may be able to use the OS pockets by the time bump is into the smalls, but i always found the OS a smidge bulky for a while...doable but bulky si it depends how you feel about that!

Nice woolly stash tho!!! :wine:

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:23 pm

Amber all the pretty stuff (well the nice fitteds anyways) is still being made up so i wont get a good pic for a while. I think thats why i keep worrying im missing something, i cant see it all together to see if i have enough covers for the fitteds ect.

Tory thats what i thought - ideally i need cheapish xs r newborn nappies but ive totally gone off boring ones now i have started buying nice ones lol. Ive gtot a growth scan on the 22nd so i might hang fire until then before seeing how many more xs to get - if im going to have another teeny one then i will need a few i think.

Im super excited about all my woolies :D I need to buy some nice tshirts to go with them though, i havent got any!

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:27 pm

I only used fitteds with India as that was all that worked. With Max I only use pockets mainly because he is a light wetter and secondly he's so wriggly. I'd wait and see as you have more than enough to be going on with.

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:07 pm

I'd say if you want more then get fitteds, as you prefer those. I'm the opposite and want more teenyfits as fitteds aren't my thing really.

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:28 pm

I just ordered another teenyfit and 2 diddy diapers.....and 2 cushie tushies to put away to be grown into.....oops lol

My avatar
angelsquidge
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angelsquidge » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:32 pm

HighlandMum wrote:
Im super excited about all my woolies :D I need to buy some nice tshirts to go with them though, i havent got any!

I'm the same- I've had so many gorgeous woollies given to me or made for Grub I can't wait to use them! I never really got into wool with the other two and as some of these have been made just for Grub I'm extra excited about using them!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat