hf1

Lost the love for it lately.

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Lost the love for it lately.

Postby gayleygoo » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:05 pm

:hug: I've lost the love a couple of times, a short break of a couple of weeks always helped, I could get all the nappies stripped, dried, sorted and sitting ready for when I decided to use them again :) Plus after a couple of weeks of smelly, leaky sposies I was quite happy to go back to the cloth!

ATM I'm using sposies about half the time, my nappy stash is just all over the place and its hard to even find a suitable nappy everytime :oops: Sposies aren't cheap either but if you want to get some, now might be the time to use of those coupons that turn up in every baby club magazine :roll: Give yourself a break, do what's best for you and go back to cloth whenever you feel like it :wink:

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Lost the love for it lately.

Postby paintedclaws » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:52 pm

Is Roo teething again hun? It may explain the strong ammonia smell and actually have nothing to do with the nappies at all.

I've not been feeling the love for cloth recently either, Noah had some seriously bad sores and i was beginning to struggle with keeping up getting them clean and dry. Thankfully i've caught up now and its helped that Noah has since trained but still i'm pretty sick of the washing but it's more all washing not just nappies. I'm going through a Groundhog Day time right now. Everyday is just the same. :roll:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat