hf1

Confession time!!

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Confession time!!

Postby babyroo » Mon May 19, 2008 10:19 pm

ooops norty Nic!!! They do look fab though :hohoho: :hohoho: You'd bettter get lots more tape and strap yourself down well tomorrow methinks

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Tue May 20, 2008 1:45 pm

Glad you are all happy for me to stay on........i will try my very very hardest now to stay put and not fall off, my last spend item arrived today (my NN) so that's it..... :hohoho: :hohoho: Yes you heard it here!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Tue May 20, 2008 1:57 pm

Welcome to the dark side Image

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Tue May 20, 2008 7:23 pm

nic1 wrote:Glad you are all happy for me to stay on........i will try my very very hardest now to stay put and not fall off, my last spend item arrived today (my NN) so that's it..... :hohoho: :hohoho: Yes you heard it here!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

Yeah right :crossbaby: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Tue May 20, 2008 8:02 pm

babyroo wrote:
nic1 wrote:Glad you are all happy for me to stay on........i will try my very very hardest now to stay put and not fall off, my last spend item arrived today (my NN) so that's it..... :hohoho: :hohoho: Yes you heard it here!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

Yeah right :crossbaby: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

Whatever do you mean Ali!! :hohoho: :hohoho: Nope that really is it, 4 NN plus one day BB is enough night nappies now. Plus got 3 pairs of woollies so if anyone sees me eyeing up/enquiring after their sale items tell me NO!!! :D :D :lol: :lol:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat