hf1

Rubbing on tops of thighs

My avatar
ceb80
Clothie
Clothie

Rubbing on tops of thighs

Postby ceb80 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:45 pm

All my nappies seem to dig in and leave marks on the tops of DS's thighs. We use a variety of nappies, BG v4, Easyfits V1 and V2, Flips, Coolababy and Fuzzi v1 and v2 and they all seem to do it. He is big for his age, 21 months and in 3year old clothes and on the chunky side :hohoho: It's mainly his thighs that are big, his waist is quite trim.
Do I need to get nappies with a higher rise or what else might solve the problem?
I have been looking at pocketbots and minki yoyos but am not really sure. All the nappies I've mentioned are now on the small size and definitely won'' last us till potty training so am going to need to get new ones anyway :wine:

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Rubbing on tops of thighs

Postby karenandgeorgia » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:39 pm

You might be better trying a side snap nappy, they tend to be cut higher on the leg in my experience :D

My avatar
ceb80
Clothie
Clothie

Postby ceb80 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:58 pm

Does a higher cut leg = a higher rise or are they 2 different things?!

My avatar
beaubelle
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby beaubelle » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:34 pm

Don't think a higher cut leg = higher rise.... I think the rise refers to how high the back of the nappy goes... my ds has a chubby bum so needs a high rise!

My avatar
ceb80
Clothie
Clothie

Postby ceb80 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:21 pm

Ahh that's interesting, I have been looking for HR WNSS on the classifieds but perhaps I can get away with SR then.
Thanks

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat