hf1

Found a Fab insert/ wrap combination!

My avatar
little1
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Found a Fab insert/ wrap combination!

Postby little1 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:40 pm

I have been using weehuggers/ thirsties/ Flip wraps with Flip organic inserts for a while now.

A few weeks ago i had run out of clean inserts so used an issy bear night insert (just single one) inside a flip cover, it fitted the shape of the nappy (on middle setting) brilliantly, fitting right up to the edges, was a lot trimmer than flip organic, lasted 4hours and contained a very runny poop without any going on the wrap :wine:

I have since bought 8 more of the inserts (only £3 each from C&C not on website but are available if you email). I have used them in thirsties duo wrap and weehuggers and they fit really well and last about an hour longer than a flip organic.

At only £3 each they are incredibly absorbant and much cheaper than flip or weehuggers inserts, just thought i'd share for all of you that use 2 part systems :wink:

:hug:

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Found a Fab insert/ wrap combination!

Postby e586 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:44 pm

ooh- good idea!! I have an issy bear day nappy with 2 inserts and they're so absorbent (and thick!) that I only need one in the nappy so could use the other one in a flip cover- never thought of that- thanks! :)

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat