hf1

Night nappies for day use? At a loss

My avatar
rachel
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Night nappies for day use? At a loss

Postby rachel » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:48 pm

Shaunie wrote:I think Rachel was using NN's for day use with her DD and believe they worked well.

Do you mean me? Yes I was. I used to fold one insert as well and put it in the wetzone! Certainly the big bum look but they worked. We also used unboosted wnnn, regular lls nn, and honn's for day time. I do need to shift some if you are interested, just can't be bothered to list them :lol:

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:52 pm

We had a nightmare with Rebekah & I used boosted bedbugs & WNNN. It might be worth trying the new bedbug plus as I found I still needed to boost the regular bedbugs. :-?

My avatar
mrsm4
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby mrsm4 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:22 pm

I use wnnn for my heavy wetter and they last ok (well alot better that normal fitteds do lol)
Hope you manage to find something that works for you

Dee xx

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:05 pm

flutterby wrote:Have you tried a large wnnl? Otherwise yes we used a combo of super boosted bamboozles, wnnls and bedbugs on jak

No don't have one.
Rebekahs_mum wrote:We had a nightmare with Rebekah & I used boosted bedbugs & WNNN. It might be worth trying the new bedbug plus as I found I still needed to boost the regular bedbugs. :-?

I can't afford that i am looking for cheap ones as she will be PT'ing in the summer and i need a whole stash
rachel wrote:
Shaunie wrote:I think Rachel was using NN's for day use with her DD and believe they worked well.

Do you mean me? Yes I was. I used to fold one insert as well and put it in the wetzone! Certainly the big bum look but they worked. We also used unboosted wnnn, regular lls nn, and honn's for day time. I do need to shift some if you are interested, just can't be bothered to list them :lol:

I am, pending on how much they are. I am only after cheap non fancy ones really :oops:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:06 pm

tiyuricc wrote:have you tried zorb inserts? clara pees through everything super quickly, but zorb seems to make a huge difference.

We only have 2 zorb inserts and they are for night time. Maybe i should try one in the day in a goodmama?

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:07 pm

Emma1977 wrote:I have this problem with Max when we use fitteds. He has a whole range of HL BB's as he pretty much outpeed everything. Also use his suply of WNNN and LLS SHW's.

I also use Easyfits stuffed with either a Petit Dessous or EP boosters.

That's what i use in our easyfits but they leak at the waistband :x
peachy.moo wrote:Yes she is- i do find if i fold the bit of fabric that's poppered down instead of up that the inner doesn't stick up...

At night i do use a fleece soaker over the top though....

I don't get you :oops:

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby peachy.moo » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:12 pm

charlibunny wrote:
peachy.moo wrote:Yes she is- i do find if i fold the bit of fabric that's poppered down instead of up that the inner doesn't stick up...

I did wonder if that made any sense :oops: - when you popper the poppers together to make it medium rise- the bit of fabric that gets folded between, do you fold down or up towards the waistband...? Not sure it should make a difference, but do find if i tuck it down than up i don't get the inner stick up.... :-?

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:17 pm

peachy.moo wrote:
charlibunny wrote:

I did wonder if that made any sense :oops: - when you popper the poppers together to make it medium rise- the bit of fabric that gets folded between, do you fold down or up towards the waistband...? Not sure it should make a difference, but do find if i tuck it down than up i don't get the inner stick up.... :-?

It's folded down. Im getting so peeved off, she has 10 easyfits and we can't use them at all now. Her BG's have leg gape even on medium setting as the elastics are not perfect. I am SO sick of changing clothes or wet car seats and buggy's.

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:07 pm

rachel wrote:

Yes, it was you! I remember you telling me when you bought my girlie bedbugs :giggle:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat