hf1

Pocket advice please

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Pocket advice please

Postby lazylexis » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:38 am

We are having leg gape issues with most of our applix pockets incl easyfits and bgv3 which are a Big part of our stash. Dh copes ok with our bgv4 poppered. Our greenkids he's ok with too but they are giving ds builders bum now. Dh can't seem to manage our dunk n fluff poppers altho they are our best fit at the mo. Anyone know of something like a greenkids with a higher rise? Or any other suggestions?ta ladies.

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Pocket advice please

Postby northernruth » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:16 pm

What size is he?? I always loved Fuzzis (we went thro to PT in a Medium) and also pocket bots - I think they do an aplix? They do a medium long which is a high rise.

My avatar
baby_bufters
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby baby_bufters » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:17 pm

My DH loves fuzzis...

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:29 pm

I liked fuzzies as well x

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:00 pm

He's a large in most things but has chubby thighs and a skinny waist. I hadn't thought about fuzzis, will have a look, thanks!

My avatar
Little Pants
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Postby Little Pants » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:46 am

I don't know what size your LO is, but Tirsokas pockets are not only very long in the rise, but are also extremely slim fitting, as they have a coolmax lining, rather than a fleece one. They are a bit pricey, but so soft and gorgeous!

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:25 am

I gave up with applix a long time ago! We use fuzzis as a work horse nappy when he's not in fitteds

My avatar
moo54
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby moo54 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:44 pm

I had to give up with greenkids with ds because of builders bum. Flips are VERY high rise, saw him through to PT on the middle setting, though not a pocket...

My avatar
Tara84
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Tara84 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:23 am

Your son sounds a similar shape to DD, big chubby thighs but a teeny tiny waist, fuzzis are the best nappy on her at the moment, although she's on the tightest waist setting(and could do with going a bit smaller, if she was a boy and peeing to the front I think we might get leaks where they're loose)and on the biggest thigh setting in a medium. One size fuzzis fit her prefectly though as you can adjust the thigh and waist elastic seperately.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat