hf1

Easy Peasy Nappies delivery problems?

My avatar
vickisulli
Clothie
Clothie

Easy Peasy Nappies delivery problems?

Postby vickisulli » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:11 pm

Is it just me, or has anyone else had problems with Easy Peasy Nappies orders lately?
I have bought nappies directly from them loads of times in the past and had no problems, and have been really pleased with the nappies (they are basically the only ones I use). But I placed an order on 1st Jan and have not recieved it, and have tried four times to contact them with no response....I'm getting antsy now as my payment has gone through ages ago - if it were a new site I would have been thinking they were dodgy by now but I have dealt with these guys for years... wierd.

Vicki

My avatar
cumbrianlass
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Easy Peasy Nappies delivery problems?

Postby cumbrianlass » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:48 pm

They are on ebay and have just had a peek at their feedback and looks like things are still going out with lots of people talking about quick delivery. http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=easypeasynappies&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true

You could try using the contact seller option on ebay, would probably go to another email address than the one you are using and they must be picking stuff up fromthat one to sell on there? Hope you get it sorted.

My avatar
alemum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby alemum » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:37 am

Any news on this yet? theres noting on the ebay sotre now either :cry:

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:31 am

if you paid by paypal I'd open a dispute and try to get your money back. I have heard of some things being slow but 1 month is not on.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat