hf1

Talk to me about Zorb

My avatar
Natalie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Talk to me about Zorb

Postby Natalie » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:09 am

It wasnt around when i had Amber in nappies so is it good?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Talk to me about Zorb

Postby clothmama » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:06 am

Good question - I'm not sure - I've heard good things but dont' know much about it!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:16 am

Love it. All my custom DnFs have it in and they are much more absorbent. Its great to use for boosters overnight too.

My avatar
tiyuricc
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby tiyuricc » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:18 am

I love it.... I have to add extra boosters to absolutely everything fitted for dd. Except my dnf's with zorb. They last well with nothing extra added. And the zorb doesn't add much thickness to them.

I've bought some zorb to make some boosters to see if i can get her other nappies lasting even longer, thinking it might be a good idea for nursery where she won't be changed so often.

The zorb fabric appears almost like a felt and doesn't need hemming or anything so you could in theory use it as it is for a booster, but i think it would break down in the washing machine after a while.

My avatar
Natalie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Natalie » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:31 am

Ohhh very interesting!! Im going to add it to my Dunk Fluff order now :D Where do you buy it in the UK? Ie to make boosters x

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:36 am

Natalie wrote:Ohhh very interesting!! Im going to add it to my Dunk Fluff order now :D Where do you buy it in the UK? Ie to make boosters x

I have seen it at LushTush but its not instock atm. Ems @ Puddlekins was selling zorb boosters I think at one point too so it might be worth asking her as well.

My avatar
Natalie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Natalie » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:54 am

Thanks Louise x

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:56 am

The HL bedbug +'s have zorb. A normal bb doesn't last the night for us, so I'm pleased to hear the zorb makes such a difference (as I have already ordered bb +'s in the co-op :giggle:!).

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat