hf1

Teenyfits bargin!

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Teenyfits bargin!

Postby charlibunny » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:36 pm

If anyone is looking for cheap teenyfits try here http://www.friendlybaby.co.uk/totsbots- ... p-174.html

If you order 10 or more (patterns) they work out at £8.69 each free postage. Would be good for maybe two people to split them (and pay half the postage its costs for them to get the others to the 2nd person)

Goodness knows why but when i add 5 to the basket it takes off £14 and only comes to £33 :shock: :shock: :shock:

Just thought i would share as i know alot of people want them right now :giggle:

ETA: they were slightly cheaper when i added 5 because i added white :oops:

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Teenyfits bargin!

Postby evansmummy » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:06 pm

Did you get some in the end? :mrgreen:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:32 pm

evansmummy wrote:Did you get some in the end? :mrgreen:

Gah no, i had to but that pool liner and of course it was the wrong one :roll: I am trying to find something to sell.... :hohoho:

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:03 pm

Ooh that's a fab offer, just wish I had more funds, my Paypal is looking very unhealthy at the moment :nonono:

Rach xx

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:58 am

Anyone want to get some with me?? I don't need and can't afford 10, but if anyone wanted any we get them dirt cheap if i order over 10....

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:05 am

charlibunny wrote:Anyone want to get some with me?? I don't need and can't afford 10, but if anyone wanted any we get them dirt cheap if i order over 10....

Maybe...you getting 5 or shall we see if anyone wants to go three ways?

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:08 am

evansmummy wrote:
charlibunny wrote:Anyone want to get some with me?? I don't need and can't afford 10, but if anyone wanted any we get them dirt cheap if i order over 10....

Don't mind, i can get 10 or more for the same price each. Would get them delivered to one addy (who has the most nappies) as the delivery is free, then split the postage to post the others on?

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:49 am

charlibunny wrote:
evansmummy wrote:

Don't mind, i can get 10 or more for the same price each. Would get them delivered to one addy (who has the most nappies) as the delivery is free, then split the postage to post the others on?

Me!!! I'll have 2 if that would help anyone?

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby becky1978 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:18 pm

I'm in for 2 or 3. If kimberlys in then we could post both ours to one or the other as we live close.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat