hf1

who makes these please?

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: who makes these please?

Postby mabo » Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:43 am

WeeNotions wrote:Oi Jan, don't scare off my customers :lol: ..... *calls sweetly* oh Squimlet .... come and see all my lovely fluffy goodness ... OH dear that sounds very rude :hohoho:

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: Suzanne you really are starting to sound like the evil witch from Hansel and Gretchen in the gingerbreadhouse (if that is what you call them in the UK)

My avatar
squimlet
Clothie
Clothie

Postby squimlet » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:58 am

you lot are bad temptresses. suzanne you have email needless to say regarding your fluffy goodness.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:39 am

:hohoho: :hohoho: LOL at Suzannes comment about fluffy goodness!! :hohoho:

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby WeeNotions » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:50 pm

mabo wrote:
WeeNotions wrote:Oi Jan, don't scare off my customers :lol: ..... *calls sweetly* oh Squimlet .... come and see all my lovely fluffy goodness ... OH dear that sounds very rude :hohoho:

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: Suzanne you really are starting to sound like the evil witch from Hansel and Gretchen in the gingerbreadhouse (if that is what you call them in the UK)

When I was typing it I was picturing the child catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang :hohoho:

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby autumnalgirl » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:08 pm

AnnetteandBen wrote::hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: weenotions is a little addictive - but you can always join the wagon after making just 1 purchase!

How many are in that one purchase is another debate!!!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat