hf1

Waake Uup Katie

My avatar
KittyMay
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Waake Uup Katie

Postby KittyMay » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:45 am

Ooooh I am so excited, I actually feel normalish after weeks and weeks of sheer pregnancy exhaustion. Poor Katie has been in sposies for weeks and today is the day she is going back in cloth and I can't wait.
We found out we are having a little boy yesterday and we are so so excited I think finding out the gender of the baby has actually perked me up loads. I would have been just as happy with a girl, but it will be lovely to have 2 of each.
I have felt so guilty keeping her in sposies as at times her bottom and legs have actually blistered, bleurgh horrible things.
Ooooh come on Katie, you never have a lie in :giggle:
Wendy x

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Waake Uup Katie

Postby scarlet » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:28 am

Congratulations on your boy! And yay to back in cloth! :cnthug:

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:31 am

You're :pregnant: :wine: :wine: :wine: That's so exciting!!! When are you due? I was just thinking about you & Anna last night actually & wondering how she is? So nice to see a thread from you. Hopw Katie wakes up soon :wink:

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:03 am

ooh 2 of each :) mine always sleep late when i need to be somewhere early :roll:
glad to see you again x x hope Anna is doing ok too

My avatar
KittyMay
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby KittyMay » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:40 am

Anna is doing really well thank you. We just got her recent scan results on Monday and they where clear again, it is always such a relief :yahoo:
Baby boy is due 2nd August, we are so excited, just can not agree on names at the moment :giggle:
Well Katie did wake soon after I posted, but spoilt my excitement abit with a 20 minute paddy, which I believe was due to Daddy having finished off the weetabix, so I offered her some toast. :x
She is now happily finishing off her weetabix which we had to buy on the way back from dropping Joseph off at school and wearing her firsrt cloth nappy in about 13 weeks!!
Wendy x

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:03 pm

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: So glad she's doing well!! Hope you enjoy your... ahem, Katies 1st day back in cloth :wink: :D

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat