D&F Suprise me?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: D&F Suprise me?

Postby Louise » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:50 pm

Scotia wrote:
Louise wrote:Oh no. :( :hug: I have only ever had the opposite problem with some WAHM clothing but being too big is better than being outgrown quickly. :lol:

I've ordered 3T tops and 2T shorts from the T&T co-op :giggle:

Good plan! :lol:

My avatar
sahara
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby sahara » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:42 pm

Yes I found that 1the 12-18 month is tight on Leo - he has a better fit from the 2T and he is 12 months nearly.

She does list her measurements for each age somewhere on her site and thats when I worked out it was better to go for the size or two sizes up :) Or send your own measurements x

My avatar
Natalie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Natalie » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:14 pm

Just emailed and asked if she hasnt started for 2T i would def prefere to big than to small :hug:

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:01 pm

I had one and I loved what she made, although I don't know if it was a true suprise slot as I gave her a couple of fabric suggestions. It was all well made, but the hoodie fits much smaller than the tunic top which I thought was silly as they match so I wanted them to be worn together.

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:48 pm

I have a custom tshirt she did and I got it in 2T and its plenty big enough for Ruairidh but his 12M hoodie he outgrew at 7 or 8 months and he was not big at all.

My T&T and got him 2T and 3T pyjamas and the 2T are well big enough. The 3T drown him.

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:24 am

i got a hoodie from jen as it was too small, i think it was 12months wasn't it jen? Well oakley has worn it since he was about 3 months old. With taliesin's tops i measured him to where and how i wanted them to fit, arm length a good 2 inches longer as our hoodies have cuffs on the sleeves, i turn them up still and you can't tell. He'll be in them for a good long time, even next winter at this rate. My best wahm investment. Want more tops but customs stung me so bit wary of ordering more.

My avatar
Natalie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Natalie » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:41 am

Yay i wasnt to late to change to the 2T

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:46 am

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:i got a hoodie from jen as it was too small, i think it was 12months wasn't it jen? Well oakley has worn it since he was about 3 months old. With taliesin's tops i measured him to where and how i wanted them to fit, arm length a good 2 inches longer as our hoodies have cuffs on the sleeves, i turn them up still and you can't tell. He'll be in them for a good long time, even next winter at this rate. My best wahm investment. Want more tops but customs stung me so bit wary of ordering more.

If the parcel was worth less than £135 you shouldn't have had to pay any charges and would have been able to claim them back. Children's clothing is VAT free so you should only have to pay import duty on parcels worth over £135. It doesn't stop them charging incorrectly sometimes though, I have had to pay 2 lots of charges recently for 2 parcels from HL with 1 nappy in each :x :x so now have the fun of sending everything off to get a refund. :roll: :furious:

Natalie wrote:Yay i wasnt to late to change to the 2T

Great! :wine:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:59 am

oh. i didn't know that :-( i paid 20 odd quid in something or other, but they are so fab that i'm not bothered so much now, but that's really useful to know for the future hun, thankyou!x

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat