hf1

Suggestions really appreciated please

My avatar
KittyMay
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Suggestions really appreciated please

Postby KittyMay » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:37 pm

I have just put Katie back into cloth after a long 13 week break, due to being absolutely exhausted with being pregnant. I can't remember being this tired the other times.
Anyway during the 13 weeks Katie has had a huuuuuuuge growth spurt. I am really enjoying using cloth again, but was wanting to go the easy route at the moment, so I was just wanting to use the BG's but they only just fit her now and we had a huge poo leak yesterday, which I think was due to the nappy being so low at the back.
I know the answer to the problem would be to go back to fitteds and wool. I have been using fitteds with wraps, but then none of her clothes fit her and I really can not be bothered to wash and lanolise the woolies at the mo :oops: . Really wish my energy would come back.
So I was looking for an alternative to the BG's, thought I'd found it with the Fuzzi Bunz, must admit I really put it to the test when she went for a nap as she sleeps on her front and yep it leaked, the BG's don't. Then I thought of Easyfits, but they seem smaller than BG's.
I would be really grateful if anyone could give me a good absorbant alternative to the BG's.
Thank you.
Wendy x

My avatar
cumbrianlass
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Suggestions really appreciated please

Postby cumbrianlass » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:56 pm

How old / what weight is she? I find easyfits better than BGs because of the bamboo in them, but havent tried the v4 BGs to be fair.

We use wonderoos as bomb proof pockets, they are big though. For naps Minkis are fab, although even bigger! Am finding myself reachig more and more for 2 parters rather than pockets though.

My avatar
KittyMay
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby KittyMay » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:13 pm

May give Wonderoos ago then. Katie is almost 23 months old, I have no idea what she weight though.
Wendy x

My avatar
buzzybee21
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby buzzybee21 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:36 pm

On my older, now PT'd boy, I found weenotions sized, side snaps bombproof. They had a really good rise on him.

My avatar
Little Pants
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Postby Little Pants » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:51 am

My team's found the P'tits Dessous mini-maxi far superior to Fuzzis. Longer in the rise and better adjustment.

My avatar
KittyMay
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby KittyMay » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:04 am

buzzybee21 wrote:On my older, now PT'd boy, I found weenotions sized, side snaps bombproof. They had a really good rise on him.

What inserts did you use with them?
Wendy x

My avatar
KittyMay
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby KittyMay » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:04 am

Little Pants wrote:My team's found the P'tits Dessous mini-maxi far superior to Fuzzis. Longer in the rise and better adjustment.

Great, I will have a look at those to, thanks.
Wendy x

My avatar
Miranda
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Miranda » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:43 am

Wendy with the FuzziBunz, try folding your booster in two to the front, or using 2 boosters.

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:47 am

If you can get hold of them, Lollipop Pop n Grow size two are fab. We have 4 that we use for nights and they're brilliant!
Or LL do a size 3 in a pocket/AIO (forget which is it)
:hug:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat